Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Soanesy
    • By Soanesy 10th Jun 17, 9:59 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Soanesy
    Ford car ppi
    • 10th Jun 17, 9:59 AM
    Ford car ppi 10th Jun 17 at 9:59 AM
    I had a car loan direct from a ford main dealer in July 1993. I cannot seem to find a link to them to try a PPI reclaim. Can anyone help? Is this likely to proceed anyway? I know I definitely had PPI but of course have no paperwork now.
Page 1
    • Nearlyold
    • By Nearlyold 10th Jun 17, 10:12 AM
    • 967 Posts
    • 797 Thanks
    Nearlyold
    • 10th Jun 17, 10:12 AM
    • 10th Jun 17, 10:12 AM
    Who is it you want a link to?

Your complaint should be directed to the car dealer as they sold you the PPI.

However the sale took place 12 years prior to regulation so the dealer can just dismiss your complaint without even looking at it.

Also the sale took place 24 years ago so the chances of any records still being around are somewhat remote.

Probably best just to forget about this one and get on with your life.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,737Posts Today

7,666Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Common question, but actually its pretty meaningless - the amount to govt is arbitrary - i explain why here...? https://t.co/W6NFlmztaV

• RT @avantiproperty: @MartinSLewis You've got too much time on your hands.

• Today's Twitter poll: Bit out of no where this one. If you wear a watch which wrist is it on...

• Follow Martin