Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 9th Jun 17, 4:48 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Dcr mini bond scam
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:48 PM
    Dcr mini bond scam 9th Jun 17 at 4:48 PM
    Has anyone else been involved in Diamond Construction and renewables or Heron Global Partners?
    We are trying to contact anyone who may have invested in the £3million mini bond offered by Diamond Construction and Renewables Ltd, run by [Removed]. Sadly [Removed] have so far failed to implement the promises they made to investors in the Mini Bond prospectus when it launched in Spring 2016. Ward has a track record of issuing misleading statements. On 2.11.2015 he was fined £2500 by the Architects Registration Board for misusing the title 'architect' in breach of the Architects Act 1997. Investors must now face up to the possibility that the project may be a scam, and it is my hope that by acting together we may be able either to hold these men to their promises or to get some if not all of our money back. If you are such an investor, or if you have invested in any company run by these two men, please join our Facebook Group ' Scottish Wind farm Scam' or leave a message for us to contact you.

We are an action group- growing daily in numbers with people who have also been scammed by this investment - Please come and make contact with us.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 02-11-2017 at 8:29 PM.
Page 2
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 18th Aug 17, 8:51 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Its unfortunately the first (and hopefully last) time I have been scammed- At first I was gutted, felt so stupid and gullible at being taken in and losing my money I can ill afford to lose- My kids future but I obviously thought I was investing wisely (and also took advice)
    Since meeting other people in the investor group, I realise that they are all clever people, well educated professionals and I now don't feel so bad- The police involvement and that they are taking it all so seriously has also helped.

Gambler 101- I hope you never find yourself in the situation I now find myself in.
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 18th Aug 17, 9:18 AM
    • 3,305 Posts
    • 5,033 Thanks
    Malthusian
    When you say you took advice do you mean from an FCA-regulated firm? If so, have you made a formal complaint to them, and then made a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service?
    • Bromwich
    • By Bromwich 18th Aug 17, 3:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bromwich
    Hello I am an unfortunate investor with DCR and I was introduced to them by AMYMA (brokers). I have tried to contact the person on facebook group but they do not answer the phone. Found this and thought that I might be included. Cheers
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 19th Aug 17, 9:07 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Hi, Can you request to join the facebook group and we will put you in touch with someone- or PM me.
    Good Luck!
    • Mikehills101
    • By Mikehills101 19th Aug 17, 11:19 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mikehills101
    It seems many investors trusted this company. Does this company issued explanation to their valued investors? I think, they owe them explanation from this.
    • Ngupta
    • By Ngupta 20th Aug 17, 4:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ngupta
    DCR mini bond scam
    I have also invested in DCR mini bonds. Please let me know how to join ur forum.

Namrata
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 21st Aug 17, 8:13 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Hi Namrata- I see you have joined the FB group- You can make contact through there now- Good Luck!
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 21st Aug 17, 8:14 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Not satisfactory answers, no!
    Its been terrible!
    • focusit26
    • By focusit26 12th Sep 17, 3:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    focusit26
    hi im am part of it also. if you may contact me. thank you. joe.
    • samantha111
    • By samantha111 18th Oct 17, 5:12 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    samantha111
    Go to facebook.com/groups/648722718649233 and join the group.
    • Fiona Beall
    • By Fiona Beall 22nd Nov 17, 8:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fiona Beall
    Please could you add me to your list. I have also been a victim of the DCR scam. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

888Posts Today

6,609Users online

Martin's Twitter