Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 9th Jun 17, 4:48 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Dcr mini bond scam
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:48 PM
    Dcr mini bond scam 9th Jun 17 at 4:48 PM
    Has anyone else been involved in Diamond Construction and renewables or Heron Global Partners?
    We are trying to contact anyone who may have invested in the £3million mini bond offered by Diamond Construction and Renewables Ltd, run by [Removed]. Sadly [Removed] have so far failed to implement the promises they made to investors in the Mini Bond prospectus when it launched in Spring 2016. Ward has a track record of issuing misleading statements. On 2.11.2015 he was fined £2500 by the Architects Registration Board for misusing the title 'architect' in breach of the Architects Act 1997. Investors must now face up to the possibility that the project may be a scam, and it is my hope that by acting together we may be able either to hold these men to their promises or to get some if not all of our money back. If you are such an investor, or if you have invested in any company run by these two men, please join our Facebook Group ' Scottish Wind farm Scam' or leave a message for us to contact you.

We are an action group- growing daily in numbers with people who have also been scammed by this investment - Please come and make contact with us.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 02-11-2017 at 8:29 PM.
Page 1
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 9th Jun 17, 4:53 PM
    • 3,280 Posts
    • 4,980 Thanks
    Malthusian
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:53 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:53 PM
    I was going to post a link to this thread but it looks like you already know about it.
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 9th Jun 17, 4:57 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:57 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:57 PM
    Unfortunately yes- Have you been involved?
    • CCART
    • By CCART 15th Jun 17, 3:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CCART
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:22 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:22 PM
    Hi,
    Please add me to your group as I too have succumbed to what now appears a dreadful scam! Just spoken with [Removed] of DCR and he is advising me to send more money to LCAS (London Commodity Arbitration Service) in order to recieve the funds in my mini bond returned! Has anyone else been offered this same "loophole" service? I smell a rat.
    This has come out of the blue - in the past few days I received an initial phone call from [Removed] advising of the impending liquidation of DCR.
    I have considerable sums invested in DCR and feel extremely upset over the misleading information in the prospectus.
    Has anyone reported this to Action Fraud?
    I am grateful that someone has started an investors action group, Thank you.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 02-11-2017 at 8:31 PM.
    • Linton
    • By Linton 15th Jun 17, 3:29 PM
    • 8,448 Posts
    • 8,366 Thanks
    Linton
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:29 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:29 PM
    Hi,
    ...... [Removed] of DCR and he is advising me to send more money to LCAS (London Commodity Arbitration Service) in order to recieve the funds in my mini bond returned! Has anyone else been offered this same "loophole" service? I smell a rat.
    This has come out of the blue - in the past few days I received an initial phone call from [Removed] advising of the impending liquidation of DCR.
    Originally posted by CCART
    Perhaps this link may be of interest. Look at the comments after the article:
    http://www.moneyinternational.com/news/company-misled-investors-1-1m-carbon-credits-scam/
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 16th Jun 17, 10:02 AM
    • 3,280 Posts
    • 4,980 Thanks
    Malthusian
    • 16th Jun 17, 10:02 AM
    • 16th Jun 17, 10:02 AM
    I smell a rat.
    Originally posted by CCART
    Better late than never. Change your phone number, you're on a suckers list. The money is gone.
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 19th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    Thats great- Have you managed to contact the facebook group?
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 19th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    Dont send any more money to [Removed]! Why can't he just send your money back?
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 20th Jun 17, 1:49 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    • 20th Jun 17, 1:49 PM
    • 20th Jun 17, 1:49 PM
    If anyone else has been affected by this, please come and find us on the facebook Group- 'Scottish Wind Farm scam' and someone will contact you and tell you what we have been doing- And put you in touch with some fellow investors who have lost money.
    Thanks,
    Katie
    • SonalR
    • By SonalR 7th Jul 17, 2:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SonalR
    Hi Katie,

I am am investor and have been involved in this scam. I would be grateful for any help to get my money back.
    Thanks
    Sonal
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 7th Jul 17, 3:41 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    I will email you!
    • Gambler101
    • By Gambler101 8th Jul 17, 2:38 PM
    • 528 Posts
    • 1,292 Thanks
    Gambler101
    Money has gone guys I would say, hope im wrong but I doubt it.

Whatever you do dont fall for secondary scams with promises to recover your money for an upfront fee etc
    The instructions on the box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed LINUX
    • Lawyer111
    • By Lawyer111 9th Jul 17, 10:53 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lawyer111
    Thats is not the real [Removed]. It s a Scammer.
    • Lawyer111
    • By Lawyer111 9th Jul 17, 10:54 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lawyer111
    Join the Investors group. We have the police working closely with that group
    • Lawyer111
    • By Lawyer111 9th Jul 17, 10:57 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lawyer111
    Scammer
    It is not the real [Removed] phoning or emailing you lot. It is a scammer. The email is a different one to the real [Removed]. Beware.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 02-11-2017 at 8:32 PM.
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 9th Jul 17, 4:00 PM
    • 3,280 Posts
    • 4,980 Thanks
    Malthusian
    It is not the real [Removed] phoning or emailing you lot. It is a scammer.
    Originally posted by Lawyer111
    Doesn't sound like the two are mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 02-11-2017 at 8:32 PM.
    • Juliekeys
    • By Juliekeys 29th Jul 17, 7:25 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Juliekeys
    Dcr mini bond scam
    Hi, I have just seen this thread and have also been caught up in this scam. I have been contacted by a group called Company Insolvency and Rescue Service Limited who are suggesting they can recover my investment. I believe these are also attempting to scam me. I have tried to join the Facebook site but am unable to find the site. Please advise how I can talk to somebody in this thread, or join the Facebook group to support your campaign against DCR
    • Katiewhy2
    • By Katiewhy2 16th Aug 17, 11:21 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Katiewhy2
    Sorry- I only just saw this- This is the group- Its an open book so you should have details of phone numbers you can call- If not, PM me back with details and I can call you- good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/648722718649233/
    • Gambler101
    • By Gambler101 16th Aug 17, 11:31 PM
    • 528 Posts
    • 1,292 Thanks
    Gambler101
    What amazes me is how people who get scammed manage to actually accumulate money to be scammed with seriously ?
    The instructions on the box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed LINUX
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 17th Aug 17, 9:52 AM
    • 3,280 Posts
    • 4,980 Thanks
    Malthusian
    What amazes me is how people who get scammed manage to actually accumulate money to be scammed with seriously ?
    Originally posted by Gambler101
    If they hadn't accumulated any money there wouldn't have been any point in scamming them.

People who fall for scams are not stupid. Stupid people know they don't understand money and generally ask others for advice before they hand over a huge amount of it. People who fall for scams are clever, and convince themselves that their cleverness is the reason they've come across this amazing opportunity offering guaranteed returns far greater than less clever people get in their bank accounts and stocks and shares.

How do they accumulate the money: same as everybody else, surplus income or inheritance. Assuming your username is not ironic, how did you accumulate the money to gamble with?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

132Posts Today

1,545Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin