Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liamell
    • By liamell 9th Jun 17, 11:43 AM
    • 2,523Posts
    • 240,460Thanks
    liamell
    E: 31/08 Win a trip for 2 to Malibu
    • 9th Jun 17, 11:43 AM
    E: 31/08 Win a trip for 2 to Malibu 9th Jun 17 at 11:43 AM
    https://www.stmoriz.co.uk/baywatch/

PRIZE INCLUDES:
    Return economy flights to LA, California
    3 nights in a high spec Malibu Pool House including breakfast
    1 night in a hip luxury hotel with famous pool in a double room accommodation in Hollywood including breakfast
    5 days convertible car hire, including sat nav and $100 petrol money
    A 2 hour Baywatch inspired Photoshoot on Malibu Beach and a choice of another LA highlight or downtown LA location with 40 digital photos as a reminder of the Baywatch moment
    Entry to a guest only exclusive Hollywood pool party
    Lunch to the value of $150 USD at a Malibu beach hotspot
    1hr of adrenaline fuelled jet ski rental
    Activity Transfers
    Travel Insurance
    Description: Prize consists of one (1) round-trip for two (2) persons aged eighteen (18) or over to Los Angeles, USA as follows:
    Dates of travel must occur between 1st June 2017 and 1st June 2018. All arrangements must be made via Promoter’s designated fulfilment partner, Octopi Promotions Limited (“Octopi”), and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must give 3 months’ notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are the months of July 2017 and August 2017 and 15th December 2017- 10th January 2018 and 10th – 24th April 2018.
    Flights:
    Economy return flights for two adults from the winner’s capital city to Los Angeles, USA.
    Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted.
    Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city
    Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter and Octopi cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
    Accommodation
    3 nights in a high spec Malibu pool house, including breakfast.
    1 night at a hip 4.5* hotel with famous pool in double room accommodation in Hollywood, including breakfast
    Hotel accommodations do not include incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner.
    Winners must possess a credit card in order to check in.
    Other inclusions: The prize package also includes the following (for winner and their (1) companion):
    5 days convertible car hire, including sat nav and $100 petrol money.
    A two hour Baywatch inspired photoshoot on Malibu Beach and a choice of another LA highlight or downtown LA location.
    Entry to a guest only exclusive Hollywood pool party (an alternative experience of equal value will be provided to winners or their guests who are under the age of 21, or if there is not a pool party taking place during the winners chosen travel dates)
    Lunch to the value of $150 USD at a Malibu Beach hotspot
    1 hour of jet ski rental
    Activity transfers
    Travel insurance will be supplied to each Winner and their companion before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance convertibleer for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the Winner and/or their companion are aged 65 and over.
    Exclusions: Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals other than as stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
    By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules. An entry in the draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms & conditions. Any breach of these t&c’s by the winner will result in the forfeit of the prize.
    Prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are UK and ROI residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
    The competition begins on 1st May and closes on 31st August 2017. No entries outside this time will be accepted.
    No purchase necessary
    Each person may enter the competition a maximum of 1 time
Page 1
    • akf1006
    • By akf1006 9th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    • 59 Posts
    • 905 Thanks
    akf1006
    • 9th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    We're very sorry, we are not able to submit your entry, please see below.

MissingAuthenticationTokenException: Missing Authentication Token

Tried in IE11 & Chrome
    Last edited by akf1006; 09-06-2017 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Adding details
    • liamell
    • By liamell 9th Jun 17, 12:29 PM
    • 2,523 Posts
    • 240,460 Thanks
    liamell
    • 9th Jun 17, 12:29 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 12:29 PM
    We're very sorry, we are not able to submit your entry, please see below.

MissingAuthenticationTokenException: Missing Authentication Token
    Originally posted by akf1006
    Worked for me in chrome xx
    • pate-ci0
    • By pate-ci0 9th Jun 17, 4:44 PM
    • 454 Posts
    • 10,156 Thanks
    pate-ci0
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:44 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 4:44 PM
    Your PC/device clock needs to be within 5 minutes of theirs otherwise you get the error:

We're very sorry, we are not able to submit your entry, please see below
    • thekiwibex
    • By thekiwibex 15th Jun 17, 11:51 PM
    • 1,470 Posts
    • 33,893 Thanks
    thekiwibex
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:51 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:51 PM
    Your PC/device clock needs to be within 5 minutes of theirs otherwise you get the error:

We're very sorry, we are not able to submit your entry, please see below
    Originally posted by pate-ci0
    I'm getting "NetworkingError: Missing credentials in config". Anyone worked out a way around this? My computer clock is definitely correct!
    • thekiwibex
    • By thekiwibex 19th Jun 17, 4:16 PM
    • 1,470 Posts
    • 33,893 Thanks
    thekiwibex
    • 19th Jun 17, 4:16 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 4:16 PM
    I'm getting "NetworkingError: Missing credentials in config". Anyone worked out a way around this? My computer clock is definitely correct!
    Originally posted by thekiwibex
    For anyone having the same issue as me, I just managed to enter now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,954Posts Today

9,874Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Emloy93: @MartinSLewis I did this! It 100% works ????????

• RT @Photo_Pete: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, I'll renew mine before my 24th in September!

• Tell any 23 yr olds... you're allowed to buy a 3 year 16-25 railcard the day before your 24th birthday then it's valid until ur almost 27 RT

• Follow Martin