Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bitsy Beans
    • By Bitsy Beans 9th Jun 17, 10:49 AM
    • 9,433Posts
    • 65,781Thanks
    Bitsy Beans
    Reviewing benefits and circumstances Interview
    • 9th Jun 17, 10:49 AM
    Reviewing benefits and circumstances Interview 9th Jun 17 at 10:49 AM
    Hey everyone,

I currently claim DLA and carers allowance for my son. These are the only benefits we receive and Ive had a letter saying I need to attend an interview because they are reviewing my benefits and circumstances.
    Does anyone have any experience of this? I am bricking it, worrying Ive done something wrong not had anything like this before.

Any advice on what to expect?

TIA
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife Louise Brooks

All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.

Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
Page 1
    • theronstar
    • By theronstar 15th Jun 17, 3:10 AM
    • 54 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    theronstar
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:10 AM
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:10 AM
    Hello,

Sorry that you are feeling uneasy.

If you had done something wrong then the DWP would be inviting you for an interview under caution.

If you are just being called in then it is nothing to worry about.

There can be a variety of reasons for people being called in but I prefer not to speculate.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,730Posts Today

7,255Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin