Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 9th Jun 17, 9:53 AM
    • 2,507Posts
    • 13,651Thanks
    Misslayed
    E: 31/08 Win an adventure of a lifetime to Kenya
    • 9th Jun 17, 9:53 AM
    E: 31/08 Win an adventure of a lifetime to Kenya 9th Jun 17 at 9:53 AM
    http://visionsofkenya.co.uk/

The Kenya Tourism Board invites you to uncover Magical Kenya and discover its untold wealth of stories, visions and experiences provided by our Kenya Champions.
    Select your Kenya Champion and you could win the chance to create your own Kenya vision with a trip to the destination! The prize includes two economy class return tickets with Kenya Airways from London Heathrow to Nairobi/Mombasa with a three-night stay at Sanctuary Olonana in the Maasai Mara and four nights stay at Turtle Bay Beach Resort in Watamu on Kenya’s North Coast. Domestic flights from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara will be provided by Safarilink.

Click on one of the photos to vote and enter.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 9th Jun 17, 9:58 AM
    • 2,507 Posts
    • 13,651 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 9th Jun 17, 9:58 AM
    • 9th Jun 17, 9:58 AM
    Prize includes:
    Economy Class return flights for two people to Nairobi, returning from Mombasa. Outbound flights depart from London Heathrow Airport only and include two items of checked luggage per person (under 23kg per item). Valid on Kenya Airways operated services only.
    A three-night stay at Sanctuary Olonana in the Maasai Mara, inclusive of all meals, game drives, nature walk, Maasai village visit, bush meals, laundry services, all beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic with the exception of Champagne and premium brands) and airstrip transfers from Kichwa Tembo Airstrip
    Four nights stay at Turtle Bay Beach Resort (staying on an all-inclusive basis in a Club or Lamu room, dependent on availability and airport transfers from Mombasa International Airport
    Domestic flights from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara will be provided by Safarilink. Taxes will be paid by the Kenya Tourism Board. Subject to a minimum of two paying passengers on prizewinner flight and availability at time of booking.
    Ground transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Nairobi – Wilson will be provided by Gamewatchers. Subject to availability at time of booking.
    Ts & Cs http://visionsofkenya.co.uk/terms.html
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,363Posts Today

8,283Users online

Martin's Twitter