Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 9th Jun 17, 6:28 AM
    • 282,600Posts
    • 28,771,381Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 13/07 Win A VIP Package For Two At The London Craft Beer Festival
    • 9th Jun 17, 6:28 AM
    E: 13/07 Win A VIP Package For Two At The London Craft Beer Festival 9th Jun 17 at 6:28 AM
    Mr Hyde

Answer: Shoreditch Electric Light Station
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 11th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,949 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 11th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    Thanks

Prize: Prize includes 2x Weekend Passes, a free brewery tour of Gipsy Hill Brewing Company, a takeaway crate of beers from BeerMerchants.com selected by the festival organisers, a meal for two at L’Onglet or Red Apple Hot Dogs, 2 festival t-shirts and an invitation to the secret brewers after party. Prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize is non-transferrable and subject to availability at the organisers discretion. Must be 18 or over to enter this competition.

Shoreditch Electric Light Station, Hoxton Square, 4/5/6 – 08 - 2017
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

353Posts Today

2,668Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You're right, of course. How silly of me. After all, all my work is solely focused on my own personal circumstance? https://t.co/m6DHzFUjzg

• RT @ARJMOR: @MartinSLewis It may well be kind of random, but the algorithm used has a bias to the unpopular seats.

• It seems what Ryanair is saying is "don't pay and we leave you the seats we don't think people want and they're in the middle."

• Follow Martin