Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Better_Life
    • By Better_Life 9th Jun 17, 6:26 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Better_Life
    Sensible or Stupid?
    • 9th Jun 17, 6:26 AM
    Sensible or Stupid? 9th Jun 17 at 6:26 AM
    Hi

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my dilemma. I have £2000 on a 0% due to finish in October. I have a small savings fund for xmas and holidays. I pay £100 monthly to this. At the moment I am considering applying for the 0% fee transfer from Halifax and paying £75 per month towards it and putting an additional £100 in to my personal savings for an EF.

I feel like I'm not making any headway with my debt at all and won't anytime soon but also have a lot of worry about having no fall back savings which continues to feed in to my old money fears of not having any money so putting things on to the credit card.
    My plan would be to use money saved to pay off chunks of cc and so pay it off quicker. But ... I don't know if it's a good idea or not.
    Any thoughts advice welcome!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,739Posts Today

7,097Users online

Martin's Twitter