Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 8th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    • 3,571Posts
    • 204,906Thanks
    Comping Rich
    E: 30/06 55" Samsung TV and a Nintendo Switch package
    • 8th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    E: 30/06 55" Samsung TV and a Nintendo Switch package 8th Jun 17 at 10:31 PM
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-argos-comp/

This weekend sees one of the world’s busiest games conferences – the Electronic Entertainment Expo - take place in Los Angeles, California.

Each year, console and game developers use the exciting event to reveal brand new tech, games and accessories – from the top secret Xbox ‘Project Scorpio’ console to the latest FIFA iteration – and we can’t wait to see what they have in store!

To celebrate E3, TopCashback have teamed up with Argos -- who are offering an exclusive 3% cashback on console and game purchases -- to give YOU the chance to win a 55in Samsung television and a Nintendo Switch package, a great prize!

Whether you’re an experienced gamer or a complete novice, the prize will give you a great way to get gaming!

Here’s how you can win:

We are publishing blogs giving you updates on all the latest news. On each of those blogs, you’ll see an entry code for the Gleem competition below.

Each code gives you an individual entry to win – so if you include all five codes, you’ll have five competition entries! Simple!
Page 1
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 8th Jun 17, 10:32 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    • 8th Jun 17, 10:32 PM
    • 8th Jun 17, 10:32 PM
    Terms & Conditions
    1. Promoter’s name and address

TopCashback Ltd, Temeraire House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire

2. How to participate

In order to enter this competition, entrants must do at least one of the following; enter the code found in the E3 preview, enter the code found in the E3 preview Weekend E3 roundup code, enter the code found in the E3 preview Monday E3 roundup code, enter the code found in the E3 preview Tuesday E3 roundup code, enter the code found in the E3 preview E3 Wrap Up code, Refer friends for Extra entries (limited to 10 shares per member).

3. Start date

This promotion will start on 11.00am GMT on the 09 June 2017 and is only open to residents of the UK.

4. Closing date

The closing date for entries will be 30th June 23.59pm GMT

5. Selection of the winner

There will only be one winner. The winner will be chosen at random using Gleam.io. You acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner.

6. Prize

The prize is one Samsung 55 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV and a Nintendo Switch bundle which includes; Nintendo Switch – Grey, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game (Nintendo Switch), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game (Nintendo Switch), subject to availability. The promoter may substitute a cash alternative for any prize at its discretion.

The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses. Subject to stock – if stock is unavailable an alternative product of the same value or type may be provided.

The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in description of the prize above.

7. Restrictions and requirements

Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply.

Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.

Winners must respond with 48 hours of being notified that they accept the Prize. In the event the winner does not respond within 48 hours the winner shall forfeit the prize and the promoter reserves the right to select another winner

8. Notification of the results and receipt of the prize

The promoter will notify the winner by a private message through the TopCashback interface.

The winner will be responsible for the collection of the prize

9. General

9.1 The name of the winner will be published on the TopCashback Blog page.

9.2 Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that the copyright in your entry will be owned by the promoter.

9.3 The promoter is not affiliated, sponsored administered by or associated with Facebook.

9.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.

These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 9th Jun 17, 8:39 AM
    • 20,745 Posts
    • 1,647,773 Thanks
    lizd31
    • 9th Jun 17, 8:39 AM
    • 9th Jun 17, 8:39 AM
    I'll add a link in dailies as there are codes being added over the next few days
    Positivity is the key to success
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 9th Jun 17, 8:49 AM
    • 834 Posts
    • 9,151 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    • 9th Jun 17, 8:49 AM
    • 9th Jun 17, 8:49 AM
    Thanks for posting
    This is from the preview blog today
    Make sure you use the code ARGOSE3PREVIEW to give you an extra entry into Argos's exclusive competition to win a 55in Samsung TV and a Nintendo Switch bundle, HERE!
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 9th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    • 9th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    Thanks for posting
    This is from the preview blog today
    Make sure you use the code ARGOSE3PREVIEW to give you an extra entry into Argos's exclusive competition to win a 55in Samsung TV and a Nintendo Switch bundle, HERE!
    Originally posted by ANGELWINGS
    Thank you, for providing the code, here is the link for the Preview - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-preview-sponsored-by-argos/
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 11th Jun 17, 9:48 AM
    • 20,745 Posts
    • 1,647,773 Thanks
    lizd31
    • 11th Jun 17, 9:48 AM
    • 11th Jun 17, 9:48 AM
    Has anybody found the E3 Weekend Roundup code yet, I've looked on the blog, FB & Twitter but found nothing
    Positivity is the key to success
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 11th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    • 4,870 Posts
    • 81,611 Thanks
    Blulu
    • 11th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    • 11th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    Has anybody found the E3 Weekend Roundup code yet, I've looked on the blog, FB & Twitter but found nothing
    Originally posted by lizd31
    I'm fairly sure they haven't posted this yet. I did a Google search using quotes and key words. But it didn't show in the results. Your post did though

I'm wondering if they will post this later today, or possibly tomorrow, as they're calling it weekend roundup?

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
    • poro
    • By poro 11th Jun 17, 6:21 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 389 Thanks
    poro
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:21 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:21 PM
    I can only find the preview code so far??
    I hope you have a happy day full of kindness
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 11th Jun 17, 6:54 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:54 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:54 PM
    Originally posted by lizd31
    It's not on the Blog yet, thought it would be on today or tomorrow. I have bookmarked the blog, https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/ and will keep checking. I have also added it to Update Scanner Firefox add on so that i know when the page has been updated.
    • prwilson
    • By prwilson 11th Jun 17, 11:36 PM
    • 507 Posts
    • 24,719 Thanks
    prwilson
    E3 runs from Tuesday to Friday this week - I expect they'll post the codes during that time.
    • eveyvee
    • By eveyvee 12th Jun 17, 5:40 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 844 Thanks
    eveyvee
    E3 Weekend Round-Up Code is ARGOSE3ROUNDUP even though the title is called 'E3 Day One Round-Up'

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-day-one-roundup-argos/
    • I luv cats
    • By I luv cats 13th Jun 17, 12:49 PM
    • 13,759 Posts
    • 59,002 Thanks
    I luv cats
    Day two
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-argos-comp/

ARGOSE3MONDAYCODE
    • robinh112
    • By robinh112 13th Jun 17, 12:58 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 177 Thanks
    robinh112
    Day 3 Code

ARGOSE3TUESDAY
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 13th Jun 17, 4:40 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    Day 3 Code

ARGOSE3TUESDAY
    Originally posted by robinh112
    Where did you find this code? It isn't on the blog yet, It might be worth deleting your post until the code is published.
    Last edited by Comping Rich; 13-06-2017 at 5:04 PM.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 13th Jun 17, 5:58 PM
    • 284 Posts
    • 1,750 Thanks
    thisone
    Where did you find this code? It isn't on the blog yet, It might be worth deleting your post until the code is published.
    Originally posted by Comping Rich
    Can't answer for them, but the gleam widget provides a tick when the correct code is entered allowing a user to try various codes until the correct one is found without submitting an entry!

The answer provided is being accepted by the widget.
    • robinh112
    • By robinh112 14th Jun 17, 8:07 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 177 Thanks
    robinh112
    it was a guess
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 14th Jun 17, 12:58 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-day-three-roundup-argos/

The code to use for our exclusive Argos competition, which you can enter to win a 55in TV and a Nintendo Switch Bundle, is ARGOSE3TUESDAY. Make sure you enter it into the widget on the competition page. - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-argos-comp/
    • GeeBee38
    • By GeeBee38 14th Jun 17, 1:07 PM
    • 2,963 Posts
    • 137,972 Thanks
    GeeBee38
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-day-three-roundup-argos/

The code to use for our exclusive Argos competition, which you can enter to win a 55in TV and a Nintendo Switch Bundle, is ARGOSE3TUESDAY. Make sure you enter it into the widget on the competition page. - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-argos-comp/
    Originally posted by Comping Rich
    Hi, thank you, is this today's code please? im a bit confused, thanks
    • Comping Rich
    • By Comping Rich 14th Jun 17, 1:27 PM
    • 3,571 Posts
    • 204,906 Thanks
    Comping Rich
    Hi, thank you, is this today's code please? im a bit confused, thanks
    Originally posted by GeeBee38
    It is today's code, (Code 4 out of 5 - You enter it in to E3 Tuesday Roundup).

Someone guessed it yesterday, (see posts 13-16), so you might have already entered the code.
    • Azzer007
    • By Azzer007 15th Jun 17, 11:19 AM
    • 68 Posts
    • 3,023 Thanks
    Azzer007
    Final day wrap up code:

ARGOSE3ITSAWRAP

(from https://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/e3-wrap-up-argos/ )
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

128Posts Today

2,046Users online

Martin's Twitter