Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hydro-tigger
    • By hydro-tigger 8th Jun 17, 5:50 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    hydro-tigger
    0 WOW
    Best way to get cash in India
    • 8th Jun 17, 5:50 PM
    0 WOW
    Best way to get cash in India 8th Jun 17 at 5:50 PM
    We are travelling to India in 6 weeks
    The Indian Rupee cannot be taken into or out of the country so its a case of ATMs and banks
    We have got the Barclaycard Platinum Visa Credit card so we can get free cash withdrawals. but I presume this has a daily limit
    This is my dilemma
    We need to withdraw (£1,553) Rs. 126,941 for the retreat we are staying at. at the start of our holiday.
    Can anyone advise if a prepaid card would have a limit on withdrawals, if not which is the best one to get
    Or is there a better way
    Any advise would be gratefully received
Page 2
    • henry24
    • By henry24 9th Jun 17, 6:00 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    henry24
    Thank you for all your replies, we are flying into and out of Delhi with 3 internal flights and 2 train trips.
    • Ballard
    • By Ballard 9th Jun 17, 8:18 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 1,326 Thanks
    Ballard
    Thank you for all your replies, we are flying into and out of Delhi with 3 internal flights and 2 train trips.
    Originally posted by henry24
    Out of interest, where are you visiting? India is probably my favourite country and so I'm always a bit nosey when others go.
    I got a letter from the government the other day. I opened it and read it. It said they were suckers.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,333Posts Today

8,554Users online

Martin's Twitter