Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • justanothergal247
    • By justanothergal247 7th Jun 17, 11:27 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 5Thanks
    justanothergal247
    Boyfriend will never have a deeper connection with anyone more than Ex deal breaker
    • 7th Jun 17, 11:27 PM
    Boyfriend will never have a deeper connection with anyone more than Ex deal breaker 7th Jun 17 at 11:27 PM
    He told this to his Ex. I came across an email and it was recent. He left her because he was unhappy in the relationship.

They were together for 3 years. Weve been together almost a year.

Should this be a deal breaker? He tells me I make him happy and says he loves me everyday.
Page 2
    • parking_question_chap
    • By parking_question_chap 9th Jun 17, 6:42 PM
    • 1,408 Posts
    • 1,234 Thanks
    parking_question_chap
    Very disappointed in the responses here.
    Originally posted by justanothergal247
    Whats the point of asking a quesion on a web forum, when you are only going to pick out the answers you want to hear

If the emails are recent you might be better leaving him

If he found out you have been reading his emails, he isnt going to be very trusting of you either.
    • ripplyuk
    • By ripplyuk 10th Jun 17, 9:53 PM
    • 1,659 Posts
    • 1,562 Thanks
    ripplyuk
    It would be a deal breaker for me, definitely. Regardless of whether or not he meant what he said to her, I wouldn't want to be with someone who is still chatting regularly with their ex.

Someone reading my emails would also be a deal breaker. I think it doesn't look hopeful for either of you in this relationship.
    • ska lover
    • By ska lover 13th Jun 17, 2:24 PM
    • 2,518 Posts
    • 6,130 Thanks
    ska lover
    It would be a deal breaker with me

If he left her despite apparently will never have a deeper connection with anyone more than Ex
    Why do you think he wont ditch you?

Why does he want her to know how special she is to him - STILL, why is he making it abundantly clear to her that despite him being in a relationship with you, he still had a deeper connection with her than you

In other words, he has ditched someone who was more special to him, than you - and you are asking should you stay with him..

If you stay with him, do you think you will have a loving and secure relationship knowing this information?

Nothing good will come of this for you, as you are not where his loyalties lie. You should ditch him and find someone who feels about you - the way your current partner obviously feels about his ex - that is what you deserve

I am sorry
    Last edited by ska lover; 13-06-2017 at 5:17 PM.
    Blah blah blah.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,128Posts Today

6,859Users online

Martin's Twitter