Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 7th Jun 17, 8:20 PM
    • 31,315Posts
    • 6,647,102Thanks
    JamboDP
    E: 07/09 win a luxury getaway & wardrobe update worth 4,000!
    • 7th Jun 17, 8:20 PM
    E: 07/09 win a luxury getaway & wardrobe update worth 4,000! 7th Jun 17 at 8:20 PM
    SHEERLUXE

ENTRY FORM

WHERE IS THE BEAU-RIVAGE PALACE HOTEL SITUATED?

answer = GENEVA
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 7th Jun 17, 9:25 PM
    • 6,123 Posts
    • 174,638 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 7th Jun 17, 9:25 PM
    • 7th Jun 17, 9:25 PM
    Thanks

WIN A LUXURY GETAWAY & WARDROBE UPDATE WORTH 4,000!

Quintessentially's Terms and Conditions

Prize voucher is valid at Beau-Rivage Palace and Quintessentially Travel only
    No purchase is necessary to enter or win
    The promotion closes 7/07/2017 and is open to legal residents in Europe
    By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Quintessentially Travel for marketing purposes
    The prize voucher is valid for a limited time only, blackout dates may apply
    The voucher issues will be subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer
    The travel prize offered includes a 2-night stay in a Junior Suite including breakfast
    The prize excludes additional meals and drinks which are not included in the itinerary, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
    The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Quintessentially Travel will not accept responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Quintessentially Travel will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
    The prize is non-changeable once booked. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the winner. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
    Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure when taking up the trip. Passports and Visas are the responsibility of and at the cost of the prize winner. Quintessentially Travel cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
    The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by the destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
    It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Quintessentially Travel of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Quintessentially Travel.
    Quintessentially Travel shall have the right, at their sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately.
    The travel voucher will be valid for 2 years from the launch of the competition, subject to availability and blackout dates. Terms and conditions apply.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 8th Jun 17, 12:22 AM
    • 299 Posts
    • 1,912 Thanks
    booklover500
    • 8th Jun 17, 12:22 AM
    • 8th Jun 17, 12:22 AM
    Is it just me or are flights not mentioned - to me but it is implied that they are but doesn't specifically say so?!
    • cassey1
    • By cassey1 8th Jun 17, 9:15 AM
    • 1,499 Posts
    • 3,695 Thanks
    cassey1
    • 8th Jun 17, 9:15 AM
    • 8th Jun 17, 9:15 AM
    Is it just me or are flights not mentioned - to me but it is implied that they are but doesn't specifically say so?!
    Originally posted by booklover500
    Flights are included.
    • sbirks23
    • By sbirks23 7th Jul 17, 6:21 PM
    • 527 Posts
    • 27,888 Thanks
    sbirks23
    • 7th Jul 17, 6:21 PM
    New answer
    • 7th Jul 17, 6:21 PM
    The answer options have changed, now 'LUSANNE' is the right option.

Good luck!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! If helpful please thank me Won BAFTA vip,75,tan,soundbar,signed cookbook,tix,duplo,facewash,Bodyshop,Lindt,Prevage ,Everiche,disney,dvd,supplements,perfume,Topshop makeup + other prizes
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

864Posts Today

7,271Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin