Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LeSquigh
    • By LeSquigh 3rd Jun 17, 8:04 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    LeSquigh
    Lloyds Bank PPI
    • 3rd Jun 17, 8:04 PM
    Lloyds Bank PPI 3rd Jun 17 at 8:04 PM
    Hi alll

I'm new to the forum under this login as I haven't used for a while and can't remember my previous one so hello to all and I hope someone can give me some advice.

I have recently had PPI claims paid out by Lloyds Bank. The first for PPI on a loan (money received) and the second for a packaged bank account (money also received).

I was surprised it was all so simple going through Reaolvwr.

My question is......

Having received the above payouts I decided to check if I had PPI on other products I had with Lloyds. Worth he first two I knew I had. However I have also had overdrafts and credit cards and bank charges etc with Lloyds and whilst I don't remember having PPI added I thought it was worth a go to see if they had applied anything I wasn't aware of.

I have had a letter back very quickly stating that PPI was not on the overdraft but have had the "we are looking into your claim and will respond by...." letters with regards to both the credit card and the actual bank account.

Do Lloyds generally respond straight off to say no if there was none and only send the "we are looking into it and will respond by....." letter if they know there is PPI on the accounts in question? I hope this makes sense!

I am asking for myself and my father who I have also completed claims for.

Thank you in advance for any help you knowledgeable people may be able to give me.
Page 1
    • -taff
    • By -taff 4th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    • 7,125 Posts
    • 4,528 Thanks
    -taff
    • 4th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    • 4th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    They will check all products you had now that you have complained about all of them.
    • LeSquigh
    • By LeSquigh 4th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LeSquigh
    • 4th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    • 4th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    Thanks. They didn't do this off their own back, I had to request they look at them all individually.
    • Nick_george92
    • By Nick_george92 15th Jun 17, 10:21 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nick_george92
    • 15th Jun 17, 10:21 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 10:21 PM
    Lloyds Banking Group have never applied PPI to an overdraft so I wouldn't spend time chasing this.
    • -taff
    • By -taff 15th Jun 17, 11:52 PM
    • 7,125 Posts
    • 4,528 Thanks
    -taff
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:52 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:52 PM
    Lloyds Banking Group have never applied PPI to an overdraft so I wouldn't spend time chasing this.
    Originally posted by Nick_george92
    You should try reading the post

I have had a letter back very quickly stating that PPI was not on the overdraft
    Originally posted by LeSquigh
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,147Posts Today

7,362Users online

Martin's Twitter