Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,171Posts
    • 34,875Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 953
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:26 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Is it for DD or Mr TS? annoying when you have plans, i would be fuming
    Originally posted by bubbs
    I won't say bubbs as it's the wine loosened my tongue. Don't want to rock any boats...
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:28 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    i fancy a hot bath with lots of bubbles. Not the drinking kind I might add.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 15th Sep 17, 9:32 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,937 Thanks
    bubbs
    I won't say bubbs as it's the wine loosened my tongue. Don't want to rock any boats...
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Ok shhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Stopped Smoking 22/01/15 -3 st 10 1/2 lb week 26
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:32 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Well amongst us all we must have enough Tassimos to go round
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I've got some pods but not the machine.

I keep a stock here for DD who is the only one of my girls who drinks coffee so has her own Tassimo.

Mr TS has one of those proper coffee machines the one that uses the grounds and you have to tamper the coffee down, he has a special tool, it even has a milk frother, the name escapes me but it is one of those posh ones.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:40 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    This is the coffee machine Mr TS was gifted.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Traditional-Espresso-Machine-ECC221-R/dp/B00COFUZSQ

I hate it, coffee grounds get everywhere, at least with a cafetiere they are confined to the pot.

I don't drink the stuff so makes it even worse, wasted work top space. Never gets put away as it's constantly on the go. Have trouble keeping him stocked up with ground coffee though.

Thankfully waities has sent me some more conditional spends, feeling loved , might have to get some more of the Taylors that's half price and on my picks.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:45 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Bubbs have you still not got any post from waities, do you have JL account too have you checked your preferences on there? Might it be an option there that is stopping them with the companies linked so closely.

Last JL mailing Mr TS had a conditional spend for waities with his coffee and cake voucher and I mentioned earlier another waities voucher for him this time round too although only a money off Duchy Organic.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Reckon TM has nodded off.

• bubbs
    • By bubbs 15th Sep 17, 9:47 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,937 Thanks
    bubbs
    Bubbs have you still not got any post from waities, do you have JL account too have you checked your preferences on there? Might it be an option there that is stopping them with the companies linked so closely.

Last JL mailing Mr TS had a conditional spend for waities with his coffee and cake voucher and I mentioned earlier another waities voucher for him this time round too although only a money off Duchy Organic.
    No still none its oly been since i changed the address
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 15th Sep 17, 9:51 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,937 Thanks
    bubbs
    Reckon TM has nodded off.
    Dribbling
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:51 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    No veg box delivery for us today, as we had no means to pay for it had to remove the credit card from the account. Thankfully we have a lot of our own produce to see us through.

Don't have card stored in many places, I've been through M&S, Debs, Argoose to name a few most it wasn't saved on anyway, Mr TS did Amazon and Paypal. So we are in limbo land until new card arrives. What's the betting something really good comes up over the weekend.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:55 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    No still none its oly been since i changed the address
    I think mailings take a while to catch up, wonder if they are going to the address you had registered previously? Try giving them a ring, I know a few people that were not getting vouchers from JL did, I remember reading something on the freebies board, not sure if it was after changing address but it seemed to kick something into action.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 9:56 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Dribbling
    I'll go and get her a bib I'm sure I have some stashed somewhere from a Boots glitch.

• bubbs
    • By bubbs 15th Sep 17, 10:03 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,937 Thanks
    bubbs
    I think mailings take a while to catch up, wonder if they are going to the address you had registered previously? Try giving them a ring, I know a few people that were not getting vouchers from JL did, I remember reading something on the freebies board, not sure if it was after changing address but it seemed to kick something into action.
    Thats what my sis said give them a ring as they have been fantastic over the phone to her, she just couldnt add my picks, turns out when the account was created the email was spelt worng guess who set it up?
    I'll go and get her a bib I'm sure I have some stashed somewhere from a Boots glitch.
    • shirley999
    • By shirley999 15th Sep 17, 10:12 PM
    • 1,784 Posts
    • 14,278 Thanks
    shirley999
    Can anyone login to nectar just now? Neither me nor my son can.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 10:14 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Thats what my sis said give them a ring as they have been fantastic over the phone to her, she just couldnt add my picks, turns out when the account was created the email was spelt worng guess who set it up?

I couldn't believe another lot came through this week. I used all the last ones. Waities have actually had some really decent offers lately especially with their half price event. I have been getting few pyo bits and topping up with offers so getting a decent weeks shop for around £20. I'm happy with that, I know zippy wouldn't be.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 10:15 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Can anyone login to nectar just now? Neither me nor my son can.
    Originally posted by shirley999
    Think aau had problems yesterday, or might have been earlier today.

But sure he said it had sorted itself.

• bubbs
    • By bubbs 15th Sep 17, 10:17 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,937 Thanks
    bubbs
    I couldn't believe another lot came through this week. I used all the last ones. Waities have actually had some really decent offers lately especially with their half price event. I have been getting few pyo bits and topping up with offers so getting a decent weeks shop for around £20. I'm happy with that, I know zippy wouldn't be.
    they do have some good offers on
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 15th Sep 17, 10:20 PM
    • 6,397 Posts
    • 84,633 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Oh no so sorry Sarah, that was a bit silly of them.

They would probably have been better to have just gone for it rather than leaving training until the week before. And just been stiff on Sunday.
    I know how annoying xx
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January
    222.5 February
    218.80 March
    290.10 April
    248.49 May
    130.73 June
    220.51 July
    162.39 August

Pretty Muddy 16 September, completed
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 10:23 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Don't think I am Rouzy-bouzy yet

But I have always been a sillytonian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41266000

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Sep 17, 10:25 PM
    • 27,473 Posts
    • 375,777 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I know how annoying xx
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    I would offer to join you but I wouldn't want muddy shoes.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

265Posts Today

1,303Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin