Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,172Posts
    • 34,875Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 906
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 10th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    • 14,495 Posts
    • 225,927 Thanks
    zippydooda
    Unfortunately this doesn't always work. I duly entered both the codes and the SS still wanted approval, this time for having used a coupon. This may be one of those cases where there seems to be an error and the voucher has what seems to be a random value assigned to it. The system possibly either thinks you haven't spent enough and won't accept the voucher or it reduces the bill by less than expected.
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    it does work, you must have entered an incorrect digit. always scan the receipt if you can. i entered 4 apgs, 2 receipts scanned and 2 i input the digits. went through ok, no sa assistance needed.
    edited
    having re-read the latter bit of your post, i know what you mean. i get occasionally "value not met" i think its on certain random items. i avoid buying kippers that are pre packed but sold by weight.
    lots of peeps dont get this message, but i suspect like me you only pay a few pence for shopping the rest being apgs. so we get the message more often.
    Last edited by zippydooda; 10-09-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 10th Sep 17, 11:09 AM
    • 14,495 Posts
    • 225,927 Thanks
    zippydooda
    Holidays are now a distant memory with kids back at school a week ...

I know it is perception, but how does time pass so quickly? It will soon be Halloween then Christmas .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    i expect now they are back, a few teacher training days are due.
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 10th Sep 17, 11:19 AM
    • 1,445 Posts
    • 9,757 Thanks
    lesliejack
    Christmas section has appeared on JL website .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    cards and selection boxes in Home Bargains too! x
    essex girl in exile
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 10th Sep 17, 11:28 AM
    • 14,495 Posts
    • 225,927 Thanks
    zippydooda
    seen at cinema so far, thanks to sweet sundays
    spiderman
    planet of the apes
    dunkirk
    hit mans body guard
    american made
    the limehouse
    wind river (today)
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 11:28 AM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs
    cards and selection boxes in Home Bargains too! x
    Originally posted by lesliejack
    I had a massive sort out yesterday , dont need any cards or paper this year also donated alot , didnt realise i had so many
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Stopped Smoking 22/01/15 -3 st 10 1/2 lb week 26
    • ROCKINGHAM
    • By ROCKINGHAM 10th Sep 17, 11:29 AM
    • 904 Posts
    • 8,819 Thanks
    ROCKINGHAM
    Morning all. Sis whatsapped me from Antigua - the Wedding went off very well but just after the service the heavens opened and they were all caught in the deluge! Still it all added to the fun and the reception turned out to be a great night.

She said that no one seems to be too bothered about Hurricane Jose the shutters haven't been boarded up or anything. However quite a few in their party have been emailed saying that their return flights have been change to either a day or two later. The hotel have said that BA have not told them so if guests are staying longer they need to pay themselves. Spend 45 mins twice holding on to speak to BA holidays to find what is going on. Found out from friends within BA that original flight going as planned and Sis remains booked on that.

Feel sorry for those effected but disgusting service from BA and apparently the same thing has happened to the Virgin pax staying at the same hotel.

Shame such a celebration has been tainted by the worry of getting home and running out of funds but Sis says they are all helping each other.

Other Sis arrives from Oz Thursday - so trying to clear the stuff we have dumped in there! 😳

Then DS comes downstairs looking for toothpaste - managed to find a couple of the trial size tubes so the Colgate glitch @ As might come in very handy. Would appreciate if any testers can post their shops as doubt I will be able to get to the shops today.

Take care xx
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 10th Sep 17, 11:33 AM
    • 14,495 Posts
    • 225,927 Thanks
    zippydooda
    cover your eyes bubbs

just had 2 lovely bacon rolls for breakfast. nice bit of butter and brown sauce.
    bit late in the day i know, but nursing a headache from my trip to town last night.
    Last edited by zippydooda; 10-09-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 10th Sep 17, 11:34 AM
    • 2,914 Posts
    • 44,170 Thanks
    elainemn
    But have you got enough chocolate yet?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Definitely no chocolate. I am on a very strict diet as trying to lose 1 stone before Xmas and do not intend to put it back on again. I also am contemplating exercise, healthy eating and would have been making soup, but had some of the NCG coupons from last print so used them yesterday so okay for next 2 weeks lunches at work.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 11:41 AM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs
    cover your eyes bubbs

just had 2 lovely bacon rolls for breakfast. nive bit of butter and brown sauce.
    bit late in the day i know, but nursing a headache from my trip to town last night.
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Bacon is fine on SW i have alot, and sat and sunday i have bacon and egg sandwich with mushrooms or cucmber on the side for a bit of speed
    Dont have butter but never had on sandwiches
    For dinner i have a full roast without potatoes although they are allowed just not good for my sugar
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 10th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 16,454 Posts
    • 278,267 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    According to Facebook there is a body shop glitch - there is a 30% off code which is applying twice. Code on BS website
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly. I can help merge threads here and there. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...

Attempt number 7854- W1-3 -6lbs
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 10th Sep 17, 12:15 PM
    • 6,398 Posts
    • 84,635 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good afternoon everyone.

Had a fab meal out. Pizza Express now do a vegan pizza with vegan mozzarella and it was yummy. I normally have the no-cheese Pianta but this was so much better. And their coconut sorbet is to die for

All caught up so off to sleep now. Night Night
    Originally posted by 3Dogs
    Are there any vouchers around for pizza express xx
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January
    222.5 February
    218.80 March
    290.10 April
    248.49 May
    130.73 June
    220.51 July
    162.39 August

Pretty Muddy 16 September, completed
    • cjj
    • By cjj 10th Sep 17, 12:16 PM
    • 6,266 Posts
    • 82,697 Thanks
    cjj
    Morning all hope everyone is well.

TM has inspired me to have a productive morning prepping and making soup.

Can the voucher code £5 thing still be done today or should it have been before today please ?

I've booked a long weekend in Ibiza with my friend . This is very unlike me xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 12:25 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs
    According to Facebook there is a body shop glitch - there is a 30% off code which is applying twice. Code on BS website
    Originally posted by Dizzy Ditzy
    Thanks must be as cant get on BS
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 12:32 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs

Can the voucher code £5 thing still be done today or should it have been before today please ?

Originally posted by cjj
    Hello
    What £5 voucher?
    Oh you will enjoy that little break
    How are you?
    • cjj
    • By cjj 10th Sep 17, 12:36 PM
    • 6,266 Posts
    • 82,697 Thanks
    cjj
    Hello
    What £5 voucher?
    Oh you will enjoy that little break
    How are you?
    Originally posted by bubbs
    I'm good thanks hope you are too

Thankyou.

It's the £5 Amazon voucher when you spend £5 at selected retailers on voucher codes. Not sure if it finishes today or it had to be done by today bubbs xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

• MKS
    • By MKS 10th Sep 17, 12:38 PM
    • 9,638 Posts
    • 147,613 Thanks
    MKS
    I'm pulling your leg E.

Your Mrs Malaprop destination is permanently etched on my brain

Hello MKS Are you ok today?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    TM. I am doing ok, thanks. Hope that you won't be completely kn******d by tonight.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 12:38 PM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs
    I'm good thanks hope you are too

Thankyou.

It's the £5 Amazon voucher when you spend £5 at selected retailers on voucher codes. Not sure if it finishes today or it had to be done by today bubbs xx
    Originally posted by cjj
    Oh i missed that
    Yes im fine thanks, just cooking my bacon
    • MKS
    • By MKS 10th Sep 17, 12:40 PM
    • 9,638 Posts
    • 147,613 Thanks
    MKS
    Morning all
    Been up 1/2 hr
    Woke at 7 though im nt getting up yet, now i have lost half the day
    MKS how are you?
    Marmie i seem to keep missing you so here is a
    Lazy mare. I'm ok, thanks. Would be better if waities hadn't run out of their mature cheese.
    Hope that you're ok.
    • MKS
    • By MKS 10th Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    • 9,638 Posts
    • 147,613 Thanks
    MKS

Originally posted by cjj
    Have a lovely weekend. xx
    • cjj
    • By cjj 10th Sep 17, 12:52 PM
    • 6,266 Posts
    • 82,697 Thanks
    cjj
    Oh i missed that
    Yes im fine thanks, just cooking my bacon
    It might not be too late bubbs xx

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

829Posts Today

5,664Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin