Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,172Posts
    • 34,875Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 905
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 10th Sep 17, 9:06 AM
    • 2,242 Posts
    • 23,935 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Newark is an anagram, of course.
    Originally posted by Arshad 00

I know plenty..
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Anon
    • By Anon 10th Sep 17, 9:17 AM
    • 12,065 Posts
    • 132,067 Thanks
    Anon
    Good morning.

3bay - max £3 final value fees, 5 items, next 10 days

Check your emails/accounts as it will likely be account specific. Link below anyway just in case:
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/103682/

This isn't as attractive as previous offers, unless you have some pricey items to sell anyway.

Hth

Anon
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 10th Sep 17, 9:19 AM
    • 2,242 Posts
    • 23,935 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning.....Breezy, cloudy start to the day....Went to the bootie...Should have stayed in bed...
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Anon
    • By Anon 10th Sep 17, 9:22 AM
    • 12,065 Posts
    • 132,067 Thanks
    Anon
    Holidays are now a distant memory with kids back at school a week ...

I know it is perception, but how does time pass so quickly? It will soon be Halloween then Christmas .

Anon
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:25 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

I know it is perception, but how does time pass so quickly? It will soon be Halloween then Christmas .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-time-seem-to-speed-up-with-age/#

Morning paw sniffers
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:28 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning all
    Off to the airport soon to collect our visitors. May not be around much to post for the next week or so but will endeavour to keep up.
    Originally posted by hornetgirl

Have a great time hg

Morning all, overcast but dry.
    Just to confirm Tosco selling kettle bites maple syrup (5 x 22g) for 74p COS 50p so 24p for five packet of crisps, not free I know but not bad.
    Originally posted by LANGO1966
    Nice spot
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 10th Sep 17, 9:29 AM
    • 2,242 Posts
    • 23,935 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    And then Easter
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 10th Sep 17, 9:33 AM
    • 2,914 Posts
    • 44,170 Thanks
    elainemn
    Only 105 days until Christmas

http://www.xmasclock.com/
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 18,538 Posts
    • 195,925 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, lovely day out there, a few clouds scudding around though.

Looks like hurricane Jose has avoided the Caribbean. I know it is selfish, but we have been looking forward to the holiday for soooo long, can't wait, and I am sure they will appreciate our money.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:44 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Oh I love this time of year....autumn ahead with the holiday leaving me fresh and fruity

Time for routines again

Today's jobs are wedding, ironing, tea and lunch meal prep for the week ahead, charge up all my work stuff and clean out my work bag. It will have to go out on the line with a squirt of Febreeze to the lining I think

I'm looking ahead to some new challenges....there will be consultations at work, and I need to take stock of what I want to be doing for the next few years. I need to lose half a stone and I need to incorporate some exercise into my day. I might test out swimming and see if the chlorine still brings me out in hives. If not there's running. It's free and I've got the kit It's a no brainier really. I need to get fitter to stay fitter. Mind and body and all that

I need to plan to use the vegetable gluts I now have. It will mean pickling and storing and most importantly, planning for next year. I'm only a month or so away from planting my over wintering onions

I possibly need to squeeze some extra hours out of the day, I think. So before we descend into the dark nights, early bath and dressing gown days, I'm planning an active hour early evening for soup making, weeding, meal prep and exercise.

Running through all of this like a golden thread is Money Saving as a new kitchen might be on the cards.

Exciting times.

I should really get a wiggle on
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:44 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Only 105 days until Christmas

http://www.xmasclock.com/
    Originally posted by elainemn
    But have you got enough chocolate yet?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:46 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning all, lovely day out there, a few clouds scudding around though.

Looks like hurricane Jose has avoided the Caribbean. I know it is selfish, but we have been looking forward to the holiday for soooo long, can't wait, and I am sure they will appreciate our money.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    A holiday?

That's the first I've heard?

You could have mentioned it earlier

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • MKS
    • By MKS 10th Sep 17, 9:49 AM
    • 9,638 Posts
    • 147,613 Thanks
    MKS
    Oh I love this time of year....autumn ahead with the holiday leaving me fresh and fruity

Time for routines again

Today's jobs are wedding, ironing, tea and lunch meal prep for the week ahead, charge up all my work stuff and clean out my work bag. It will have to go out on the line with a squirt of Febreeze to the lining I think

I'm looking ahead to some new challenges....there will be consultations at work, and I need to take stock of what I want to be doing for the next few years. I need to lose half a stone and I need to incorporate some exercise into my day. I might test out swimming and see if the chlorine still brings me out in hives. If not there's running. It's free and I've got the kit It's a no brainier really. I need to get fitter to stay fitter. Mind and body and all that

I need to plan to use the vegetable gluts I now have. It will mean pickling and storing and most importantly, planning for next year. I'm only a month or so away from planting my over wintering onions

I possibly need to squeeze some extra hours out of the day, I think. So before we descend into the dark nights, early bath and dressing gown days, I'm planning an active hour early evening for soup making, weeding, meal prep and exercise.

Running through all of this like a golden thread is Money Saving as a new kitchen might be on the cards.

Exciting times.

Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I'm exhausted on your behalf.
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Sep 17, 9:51 AM
    • 18,538 Posts
    • 195,925 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    A holiday?

That's the first I've heard?

You could have mentioned it earlier

Have you got me on ignore
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:52 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    This is not Oz .....

It's his friend

His eyes are closer together

Last edited by TrulyMadly; 10-09-2017 at 9:55 AM.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Sep 17, 9:54 AM
    • 33,607 Posts
    • 447,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Have you got me on ignore
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    I'm pulling your leg E.

Your Mrs Malaprop destination is permanently etched on my brain

Hello MKS Are you ok today?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    • 18,538 Posts
    • 195,925 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    I'm pulling your leg E.

Your Mrs Malaprop destination is permanently etched on my brain

Hello MKS Are you ok today?
    That is an excellent way of putting it
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 10th Sep 17, 10:29 AM
    • 1,987 Posts
    • 18,813 Thanks
    curl girl
    I'm exhausted on your behalf.
    Originally posted by MKS
    My thoughts exactly

Morning peeps.
    Been up since 6.30, feel shattered already.
    Off for a catch up.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 10th Sep 17, 10:40 AM
    • 50,527 Posts
    • 580,964 Thanks
    bubbs
    Morning all
    Been up 1/2 hr
    Woke at 7 though im nt getting up yet, now i have lost half the day
    MKS how are you?
    Marmie i seem to keep missing you so here is a
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Stopped Smoking 22/01/15 -3 st 10 1/2 lb week 26
    • Westvleteren
    • By Westvleteren 10th Sep 17, 10:59 AM
    • 4,254 Posts
    • 91,542 Thanks
    Westvleteren

Time for routines again

Exciting times.

Who is getting married then?

Think you can get swimming pools that are not treated with chlorine.....
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

2017 Walk 4000 miles in a year challenge: Jan: 277.5. Feb:262.6. March 287. April 297.5. May 318. June 132.35

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

806Posts Today

5,378Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin