Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,212Posts
    • 34,919Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 884
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 7th Sep 17, 9:11 AM
    • 1,895 Posts
    • 20,200 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    WonTwo
    Today's offers (Remember they can be individual to you due to them saying it will learn your preferences)

First "Graze" box free then 10% off
    £5 mains at Bella Italiaaa for up to 6 peeps
    Deezer 50% off subscription
    "tvplayer" 98 channels free for 1 month (never heard of it)
    FREE cineworld ticket

That is my highlights excluding holiday money off and competition

HTH
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 7th Sep 17, 9:15 AM
    • 16,503 Posts
    • 193,041 Thanks
    mhoc
    Marks sparks - I've got as my special offers 20% off clothing, homeware etc and £5 wys £35 - they sent these as paper vouchers as well during the week - I wonder if I can use both on one shop as one is automatic - doubtful.

Also got 20% ice cream - again I doubt if it would work with the meal deal ice cream .
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 7th Sep 17, 9:17 AM
    • 15,060 Posts
    • 182,910 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Could some kjnd soul let me know if aveena will work todsy. Ds2 gf wld like some. Im on my phone so cannot search..... i must fund a way around this thanks xxx
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 7th Sep 17, 9:17 AM
    • 1,895 Posts
    • 20,200 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Wontwo
    The TVPlayer is ITV online with extras, you can get one month free trial through them, unsure if you can stack with Wontwo to get 2 months free. These are what they say you get on top of freeview/freesat, cartoon network and Nick, good for the kidies (and big kiddies):

• Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 7th Sep 17, 9:18 AM
    • 5,059 Posts
    • 52,452 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    I've uninstalled shopprize as I have a backlog of rejected receipts and rumour had it that to get prize status restored one has to have a valid receipt for every reject.

So being as they were rejecting one out of every two I was uploading, I wasn't getting anywhere, and have given up.

Off to work. Late start, early finish, to get back in the swing of things, then back properly tomorrow.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 77.24

• mhoc
    • By mhoc 7th Sep 17, 9:19 AM
    • 16,503 Posts
    • 193,041 Thanks
    mhoc
    Today's offers (Remember they can be individual to you due to them saying it will learn your preferences)

First "Graze" box free then 10% off
    £5 mains at Bella Italiaaa for up to 6 peeps
    Deezer 50% off subscription
    "tvplayer" 98 channels free for 1 month (never heard of it)
    FREE cineworld ticket

That is my highlights excluding holiday money off and competition

HTH
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    Same here.
    If I look at my saved the Pizza Hut offer is still there, valid for the next 14 hours but I expect the codes are long gone.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • lookinforabargain
    • By lookinforabargain 7th Sep 17, 9:23 AM
    • 8,995 Posts
    • 148,746 Thanks
    lookinforabargain
    Did anyone do the Matalan offer yesterday? I just couldn't find anything I needed.

And then it had to happen... DD rang me after work, she'd been in there lunchtime and spent £30 on essentials... wish I'd known
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    I did it, my DD needed PJ's so ordered 2 pairs and a pair of gloves to take me to£15.50. I would have been buying them at the weekend anyways so nothing lost if I don't get the voucher. Although I've had a tracking email this morning so fingers crossed
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• mhoc
    • By mhoc 7th Sep 17, 9:25 AM
    • 16,503 Posts
    • 193,041 Thanks
    mhoc
    I've uninstalled shopprize as I have a backlog of rejected receipts and rumour had it that to get prize status restored one has to have a valid receipt for every reject.

So being as they were rejecting one out of every two I was uploading, I wasn't getting anywhere, and have given up.

Off to work. Late start, early finish, to get back in the swing of things, then back properly tomorrow.
    Yes I was told its one receipt for everything you get rejected.
    These are really horrible people to deal with. I've got 2 rejects in June - one for an out if date receipt which was loaded the same day as the shop was done and one for an unknown store which quite clearly had the big Asda banner on top.
    The last time I complained about an unfair rejection - something I wont bother doing ever again - there reply was to send me pics of receipts I'd uploaded 6 months before, fuzzy ones from when I first started. So they keep records of every bad receipt forever on your account
    • lookinforabargain
    • By lookinforabargain 7th Sep 17, 9:25 AM
    • 8,995 Posts
    • 148,746 Thanks
    lookinforabargain
    Mhoc, I find uploading receipts via my data rather than WiFi works far better for Shopprize. Also don't let your screen lock itself or switch off during the upload stage.

PRIDE

• Classy_Chick06
    • By Classy_Chick06 7th Sep 17, 9:28 AM
    • 4,120 Posts
    • 62,868 Thanks
    Classy_Chick06
    this is untested but for anyone following SW and doing the Aussie shop v Waitys the mug shots are a good cheap useful filler if you use/like them 50p Asda v 42p Waitys, 9 different flavours to chose from . x
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
    • tony98
    • By tony98 7th Sep 17, 9:35 AM
    • 524 Posts
    • 4,859 Thanks
    tony98
    T v M From shop yesterday-

6x
    KELLOGG'S COCO POPS 510G
    - £12.00 † £12.00 £12.00 £10.02

Plus 20% tesco offer on Kelloggs
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 7th Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 1,895 Posts
    • 20,200 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Same here.
    If I look at my saved the Pizza Hut offer is still there, valid for the next 14 hours but I expect the codes are long gone.
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Mine still showing too, but not allowing me to open, so looks like all have been used
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Sep 17, 9:42 AM
    • 1,994 Posts
    • 18,860 Thanks
    curl girl
    Mhoc, I find uploading receipts via my data rather than WiFi works far better for Shopprize. Also don't let your screen lock itself or switch off during the upload stage.
    Originally posted by lookinforabargain
    Morning peeps

I have been uploading receipts to shoprize and shopit using data. Had a message last night saying I've now used my data allowance until the end of September!!

So beware unless you are on unlimited.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Sep 17, 9:43 AM
    • 1,994 Posts
    • 18,860 Thanks
    curl girl
    Weetabix 72 box 3.75 T.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 7th Sep 17, 9:45 AM
    • 1,895 Posts
    • 20,200 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Just won £1 playing with my nuts (on Qco)
    • wendyak
    • By wendyak 7th Sep 17, 9:45 AM
    • 2,467 Posts
    • 37,569 Thanks
    wendyak
    Did anyone do the Matalan offer yesterday? I just couldn't find anything I needed.

And then it had to happen... DD rang me after work, she'd been in there lunchtime and spent £30 on essentials... wish I'd known
    I bought two fish tail comforters for xmas pressies total £16 ....I'm tracked so will have to see.....I ha ve had quidco refused for no reason with Matalan, even on dispute xx
    • lookinforabargain
    • By lookinforabargain 7th Sep 17, 9:49 AM
    • 8,995 Posts
    • 148,746 Thanks
    lookinforabargain
    Morning peeps

I have been uploading receipts to shoprize and shopit using data. Had a message last night saying I've now used my data allowance until the end of September!!

So beware unless you are on unlimited.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Oh I've never had that problem and I've only got 1gb a month. Although I do use wi-fi for Shoppix as it's far easier uploading to them.

PRIDE

• josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 7th Sep 17, 10:04 AM
    • 1,216 Posts
    • 15,555 Thanks
    josie_ann57
    Don't know if this will help.

Sometimes my receipts struggle to download so I switch phone off and back on and open shopprize and receipt points upload
    Originally posted by tweets
    Thanks tweets but unfortunately that doesn't work.

Seren & mhoc , CS have been very communicative and tried to help, It must be my phone as when I do it on my tablet it works, but it's so difficult doing it on that.

So need a new phone and have been looking for ages but haven't seen one I want at right price.
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • BishyBarneyBee
    • By BishyBarneyBee 7th Sep 17, 10:23 AM
    • 42 Posts
    • 435 Thanks
    BishyBarneyBee
    Many thanks for the heads-up on the 'shop twice for an Amazon voucher', be aware that Superdrug aren't on the list so won't qualify for the offer so we will need to scour the list for free delivery/click & collect to make it viable. Thanks again.
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 7th Sep 17, 10:32 AM
    • 9,680 Posts
    • 108,700 Thanks
    emerald21
    Same here.
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Not necessarily. I had one on Monday and there seemed to be loads left.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,676Posts Today

6,647Users online

Martin's Twitter