Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 11,947Posts
    • 34,467Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 413
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 14th Jul 17, 9:33 PM
    • 27,155 Posts
    • 373,249 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Just talking about Photobucket. It's still working for me if I go through i , the information tab and choose the img link at the bottom.

Can someone else try?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    That is what I did earlier from the app on my iphone . Got the link ok but the upgrade info showed here...
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 9:35 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    I must be up north local pub we are in has fire going tonight.

Fire in July unheard of in south of France
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Naw, not cold, just preparing the Sacrificial fire, they heard there were sootherners in the area.

At last! Just these two though.

Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Well Jel!!

Happy Birthday.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 9:50 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    Friday telly is really carp!
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 14th Jul 17, 9:53 PM
    • 5,373 Posts
    • 66,412 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Think it's been a bit flat ....literally....although today has been better
    Agreed, far too many sprint stages and not enough high mountains. It has led to some very entertaining commentary during the live coverage though, as the commentators have been getting very bored with the race itself so have been chatting about other things.
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Jul 17, 9:54 PM
    • 48,613 Posts
    • 566,384 Thanks
    bubbs
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Off to the pub then ?
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 stone week 17
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 14th Jul 17, 9:56 PM
    • 5,373 Posts
    • 66,412 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    We're watching Who Do You Think You Are - Charles Dance on catch up. Very interesting.

MF 30 June 2010

• bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Jul 17, 9:58 PM
    • 48,613 Posts
    • 566,384 Thanks
    bubbs
    Night all x
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 stone week 17
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Jul 17, 9:58 PM
    • 32,566 Posts
    • 439,058 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    My feet are killing me
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Imagine how much more tired you would be bubbs had you not lost your weight
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Jul 17, 10:01 PM
    • 32,566 Posts
    • 439,058 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Agreed, far too many sprint stages and not enough high mountains. It has led to some very entertaining commentary during the live coverage though, as the commentators have been getting very bored with the race itself so have been chatting about other things.
    Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Do you think Landa will win?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 14th Jul 17, 10:04 PM
    • 14,157 Posts
    • 240,342 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Sat in train shelter,pouring with rain no coat..lol... on platform awaiting last train home.
    Been to B&M, Aldi and church bingo.
    Hand a lot better thanks xxxx
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• Anon
    • By Anon 14th Jul 17, 10:18 PM
    • 11,767 Posts
    • 129,469 Thanks
    Anon
    wombled as Sains receipt today, nothing on it for me but they had £417 worth of Nectar points!!
    Originally posted by lesliejack
    Before anyone says anything, no it wasn't mine. Too late, I see your speed typing got there before me. Not mine as:

1. I have not been to S.
    2. I have £722 .

Anon
    Last edited by Anon; 14-07-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:18 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    Off to the pub then ?
    Originally posted by bubbs
    No, cant be bothered tonight. Did pop in for one pint earlier to see someone.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 14th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    • 27,155 Posts
    • 373,249 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Naw, not cold, just preparing the Sacrificial fire, they heard there were sootherners in the area.

And they tried fattening us up beforehand too

We didn't eat the extra bowls of chips they brought out so think we have been spared tonight.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 14th Jul 17, 10:21 PM
    • 5,373 Posts
    • 66,412 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Do you think Landa will win?
    I'm useless at predictions but at the start I did think Aru had a good chance. Really I haven't a clue though

MF 30 June 2010

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:22 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    And they tried fattening us up beforehand too

We didn't eat the extra bowls of chips they brought out so think we have been spared tonight.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Well..............make sure you lock the doors tonight, and hide all the pick-forks!
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    Pah, just had a look at the local weather, rain 5 days out of 7. Not fair!! No doubt it will be blazing the 4 days I am away when I cant water my toms.
    • mrs lds
    • By mrs lds 14th Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    • 3,417 Posts
    • 17,523 Thanks
    mrs lds
    Before anyone says anything, no it wasn't mine. Too late, I see your speed typing got there before me. Not mine as:

1. I have not been to S.
    2. I have £722 .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    Wowzer £722 amazing well done. Pray tell me how you collected so many. Tia
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:36 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    lol @ him saying anyone is bizarre ! Ironic perhaps?
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:54 PM
    • 25,417 Posts
    • 299,288 Thanks
    davemorton
    Well the crac is great on here tonight
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 14th Jul 17, 11:11 PM
    • 3,557 Posts
    • 46,539 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    2x Taylors of Yorkshire Tea Bedtime Brew Tea (100g)£4.00 £3.66
    Good comparison for this tea if you want to try it £2 c/b shopmium

A v W

Combines with Flora at £2.00

HTH
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,169Posts Today

6,459Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin