Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 11,953Posts
    • 34,471Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 407
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 14th Jul 17, 9:29 AM
    • 4,121 Posts
    • 44,256 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy friday.
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 14th Jul 17, 10:12 AM
    • 14,917 Posts
    • 21,131 Thanks
    antrobus
    thanks but even with that link im just getting the expired offers.Are there no freebies this week?
    Originally posted by never too old
    I can see three new offers. But they are for new members only.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 10:44 AM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,627 Thanks
    davemorton
    Morning.
    Morning all
    I sneaked off again last night so tired was in bed about half 9
    Won't be about much this weekend I doubt as it's move weekend
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Whats 'Move Weekend'?
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 14th Jul 17, 10:49 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 373,420 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Just testing photobucket to show you I am very nearly in Scotland. Waved to all the north west ladies on my way on Wednesday.

Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 14th Jul 17, 10:53 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 373,420 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Oh dear that's end of an era then what a shame was so easy as an app on my phone too.

No more sherry glasses I guess

I deleted loads of photos from my phone too thinking they were safe on photobucket . Wonder if I will be able to copy them to my laptop when I get home...

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 11:12 AM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,627 Thanks
    davemorton
    Oh dear that's end of an era then what a shame was so easy as an app on my phone too.

I deleted loads of photos from my phone too thinking they were safe on photobucket . Wonder if I will be able to copy them to my laptop when I get home...
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    I hope it isnt you who keeps snaffling all the mystery cases, have not seen them on in ages!
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 14th Jul 17, 11:27 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 373,420 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I hope it isnt you who keeps snaffling all the mystery cases, have not seen them on in ages!
    Originally posted by davemorton
    No not me not bought any mysterys since last year! Could do with some red though there are quite a few gaps on the wine rack.

• ledlights
    • By ledlights 14th Jul 17, 11:32 AM
    • 255 Posts
    • 3,403 Thanks
    ledlights
    another amazon freebie
    right im only just awake i know im lazy but just found us another freebie on amazon its a dog carrying bag but it might be usfal to some one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P6328GU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    • mrs lds
    • By mrs lds 14th Jul 17, 12:00 PM
    • 3,417 Posts
    • 17,523 Thanks
    mrs lds
    2 free VUE cinema tickets!!

2 free vue cinema tickets with 3 purcgases of any dettol vanish finish or airwick profucts. Just need to upload receipt.

Tickets can only be used on thursdays!!

See www.claimmycinematickets.com
    Last edited by mrs lds; 14-07-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 12:22 PM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,627 Thanks
    davemorton
    right im only just awake i know im lazy but just found us another freebie on amazon its a dog carrying bag but it might be usfal to some one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P6328GU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Originally posted by ledlights
    Cheers LED. I got that and the guitar strap for £4.99 total. Im not a prime member.
    Eduit: Still cant work out how you see these, as I found the dog bag on the deals page, and it said nothing about £19 off, just that it was £12 ?
    Last edited by davemorton; 14-07-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    • locarr
    • By locarr 14th Jul 17, 12:29 PM
    • 7,735 Posts
    • 137,684 Thanks
    locarr

Just testing photobucket to show you I am very nearly in Scotland. Waved to all the north west ladies on my way on Wednesday.

You can still see you own photos on PB but not share them unless you pay...
    "I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that."
    Jay-Z

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
    • ledlights
    • By ledlights 14th Jul 17, 12:41 PM
    • 255 Posts
    • 3,403 Thanks
    ledlights
    hi dave this it what it says on the page when i click on it
    Amzdeal® Lightweight Strong Breathable Oxford Fabric Pet Dog Cat Puppy Travel Carry Carrier Tote Case Cage Tent Kennel Bag Crates (Pink)

by Amzdeal

4.6 out of 5 stars 49 customer reviews

| 10 answered questions

Price: £32.99 Sale: £19.99 Delivery at no additional cost for Prime Members You Save: £13.00 (39%)

Promotion Message £19.00 off purchase of 1 items 1 Promotion(s)
    hope this helps mate
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 14th Jul 17, 12:42 PM
    • 35,520 Posts
    • 149,804 Thanks
    silvercar

I can't see your picture!

Postie just brought Buzz pack of 2 full boxes of shredded wheat with 3 £1 money off coupons.
    • ledlights
    • By ledlights 14th Jul 17, 12:44 PM
    • 255 Posts
    • 3,403 Thanks
    ledlights
    Cheers LED. I got that and the guitar strap for £4.99 total. Im not a prime member.
    Eduit: Still cant work out how you see these, as I found the dog bag on the deals page, and it said nothing about £19 off, just that it was £12 ?
    Originally posted by davemorton
    dave it also might be worth buying amazon prime for a month for £7.99 incase i can find more of the deals
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 12:47 PM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,627 Thanks
    davemorton
    hi dave this it what it says on the page when i click on it
    Amzdeal® Lightweight Strong Breathable Oxford Fabric Pet Dog Cat Puppy Travel Carry Carrier Tote Case Cage Tent Kennel Bag Crates (Pink)

by Amzdeal

4.6 out of 5 stars 49 customer reviews

| 10 answered questions

Price: £32.99 Sale: £19.99 Delivery at no additional cost for Prime Members You Save: £13.00 (39%)

Promotion Message £19.00 off purchase of 1 items 1 Promotion(s)
    hope this helps mate
    Originally posted by ledlights
    Ahh, so you cant just go through the 'deals' page, you have to click on each deal.
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 14th Jul 17, 12:48 PM
    • 4,247 Posts
    • 83,144 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Lidl - Just bumping these for tomorrow and Sunday,

Syrah Grenache £2.99
    Chardonnay Veneto £2.99

Deluxe West Country Crunchy Cheddar
    Vintage Reserve 250g pack £1.14
    Extra Mature 320g pack £1.14

Deluxe Hand Cooked Crisps 150g pack
    Choose from 3 flavours, just two pictured
    Mature Cheddar & Red Onion and Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream

And weekend offers for 22 and 23rd July

More wine - AOP Dry Bordeaux £2.99

Dulano Selection Roast Ham Silces 150g - 79p

Coshida Dry Cat Food 750g - Junior/Adult - 99p

Orlando Multibites for dogs 10kg bag
    Beef & Vegetables/Chicken Vegetables - £3.99

From Thursday 20th July, while stocks last

Whole Uniform including skirt or trousers, 2 pack polo shirts and a sweatshirt - £3.75

There is a voucher in the leaflet for Kids Go Free for Legoland Discovery Centre (Manchester), Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort or Sea Life Centres.

T&Cs Voucher subject to availability, while stocks last, valid with a Lidl receipt (no mention of conditional spend)

Visit Lidl.co.uk/KidsGoFree to find out more.

And finally ... Find and book your holiday session at THEFA.COM/skills - 5-11 year olds - boys and girls.

Free FA skills session - Find and book your session at THEFA.COM/SKILLS

Need voucher from the leaflet.
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 14th Jul 17, 1:05 PM
    • 14,161 Posts
    • 223,103 Thanks
    zippydooda
    Just uploaded to pb to test

i took a screen shot of locarrs post.strange my account is working ok. i checked by private browsing
    Last edited by zippydooda; 14-07-2017 at 1:12 PM.
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 14th Jul 17, 1:19 PM
    • 14,161 Posts
    • 223,103 Thanks
    zippydooda
    Cadbury's Creme Egg - 5p instore at ASDA Wembley

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cadburys-creme-egg-5p-instore-at-asda-wembley-2740679
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 14th Jul 17, 1:25 PM
    • 14,161 Posts
    • 223,103 Thanks
    zippydooda

Can I download my Photos?
    Absolutely, at any time. It is an easy four step process:
    Step 1. Login to your Photobucket Account
    Step 2. Navigate to your library page
    Step 3. View a photo and click the download button
    Step 4. The picture will be saved to your computer
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jul 17, 1:39 PM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,627 Thanks
    davemorton
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

938Posts Today

7,062Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin