Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 11,950Posts
    • 34,469Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 391
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 4:24 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    I have been getting lives from you. Hope you can sort it.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    As long as I know it's working one way that's half the problem solved . I have no idea what to look for nor what to do if I knew where to look

Very odd though, I get lives from a friend and a dog plus a friend who used to be on mse but nothing else, very odd indeed
    There's no place like home

Stash Clearance of Face Creams, Lotions, Potions & Fragrance Samples
    Out 103
    In 44 most added to collection for Pamper Hampers
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 4:32 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    Good afternoon Elite

Hugs to the poorly Elite and those feeling low in spirit. You're all in my thoughts today xx

No rain today but the air is cool after the rain we had yesterday and overnight .

I need to renew my car insurance soon and can I find my renewal letter? Can I heck as like Oh well, I had already decided not to go with current insurers as they now want in the region of £420 a year, that's just for myself and DS3 who's been on my policy for a few years now. Tomorrow the search begins xx

Out 103
    • locarr
    • By locarr 12th Jul 17, 4:34 PM
    • 7,735 Posts
    • 137,684 Thanks
    locarr
    Afternoon ALL!
    "I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that."
    Jay-Z

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 12th Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    • 5,290 Posts
    • 92,854 Thanks
    scamps1966
    Afternoon peeps.

Do we have any mobile phone experts on here? I'm having a very frustrating time with mine.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 4:39 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack

My big night tonight

I've had to lay down & take Rescue Remedy

Fingers crossed for many supporters & loads of money raised for Macmillan Cancer Support
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    In my mind today is Wednesday, I thought your big night is on Thursday

So, I've either lost a day or lost the Bl00dy plot today

Have a brilliant evening and raise lots of money for a wonderful cause xx

Mutters to self, I think I need a lay down . I wonder if i could grab some of that rescue stuff would it help (Closes door quietly)

Out 103
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 12th Jul 17, 4:47 PM
    • 14,156 Posts
    • 223,034 Thanks
    zippydooda
    not refunded yet, but i got 8 in one go. ive been refunded before on similar offers.
    mine is chancy though, as they did not have the offer ones in stock, so i got a different flavour max white. (same offer in store) and receipt did show max white colgate so heres hoping.
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    got £16 cb earlier
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Jul 17, 4:52 PM
    • 25,459 Posts
    • 299,587 Thanks
    davemorton
    For today.

Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 12th Jul 17, 4:55 PM
    • 13,473 Posts
    • 139,990 Thanks
    3Dogs
    Good afternoon Elite family Had my hair cut today. Lovely lady comes to Kit's house to do our's, so only get it done when down here. And it really needed it as I could almost get it back into a tiny pony tail I now am back to the real me, short and spikey

Yes, hes all better now, thanks.
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    Glad he is ok now. I've had a message today that my Berry Bear wasn't well yesterday, sickness and watery poo. So he is not having any food for 24 hours to see how he goes. He didn't want food last night or this morning anyway. His poo was a little less watery and more sloppy-like this morning. Such a worry with his pancreatitis and not having food means no meds either for 24 hours as they have to be taken with food, so Joy is on watch for signs of his dementia. She will keep me informed if any change. I've got hm booked in for next Tuesday for blood tests anyway after his month on Loxicom pain killer

Oh thank you izzy....he's much further north than Yorkshire then.

What a pretty little thing....he looked like a privet leaf
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    He is a well travelled thing then. Perhaps you should let someone know he has been spotted in Durham

Well to be honest, the tree is in the nature park where lots of people walk.....There were a few ripe ones starting to fall....and ripe ones on the tree...but quite a few not quite ready...I did not want to leave them in case someone else took them...They will ripen in a few days...

I've seen the odd ripe blackberry too...Looks like its going to be a good year for them too...
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    The brambles next to train line at Olympia Station where weighed down with massive balckberries on Sunday, lovely big ripe ones. We thought it was early too
    Last edited by 3Dogs; 12-07-2017 at 5:01 PM.
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13
    FRUGAL groceries Oct £55.98 Nov £62.96 Dec £43.46 Jan £68.88 Feb £86.58 Mar X Apr £52.73 May X June £94.72 July £52.13/£100
    NSD Oct 18 Nov 16 Dec 21 Jan 16 Feb 19 Mar 19 Apr 20 May 16 June 19 July 14/16
    eBay Oct £116.33 Nov £76.71 Dec £60.96 Jan £71.28 Feb £24.12 Mar £104.04 Apr £10.75
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 12th Jul 17, 5:02 PM
    • 13,473 Posts
    • 139,990 Thanks
    3Dogs
    I keep looking at my sig and seeing it's out of date but will have to wait till I am home before I update it
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13
    FRUGAL groceries Oct £55.98 Nov £62.96 Dec £43.46 Jan £68.88 Feb £86.58 Mar X Apr £52.73 May X June £94.72 July £52.13/£100
    NSD Oct 18 Nov 16 Dec 21 Jan 16 Feb 19 Mar 19 Apr 20 May 16 June 19 July 14/16
    eBay Oct £116.33 Nov £76.71 Dec £60.96 Jan £71.28 Feb £24.12 Mar £104.04 Apr £10.75
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 5:05 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    I've just remembered, Jve got the right Day

Snaps mum goes to hospital on Thursday, the day after the big money raising do

For heavens sake, I've obviously been overdoing things

Now can anyone help Scamps, I can't as I've got enough of a problem to figure out

Out 103
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 12th Jul 17, 5:09 PM
    • 16,011 Posts
    • 189,116 Thanks
    mhoc
    Good afternoon Elite

Hugs to the poorly Elite and those feeling low in spirit. You're all in my thoughts today xx

No rain today but the air is cool after the rain we had yesterday and overnight .

I need to renew my car insurance soon and can I find my renewal letter? Can I heck as like Oh well, I had already decided not to go with current insurers as they now want in the region of £420 a year, that's just for myself and DS3 who's been on my policy for a few years now. Tomorrow the search begins xx
    Originally posted by altojack
    make sure all of the details are correct, get quotes and the. go back to your original insurer and see if they can give you more discounts. I've rung Admiral twice and both times I got more discounts.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 5:19 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    make sure all of the details are correct, get quotes and the. go back to your original insurer and see if they can give you more discounts. I've rung Admiral twice and both times I got more discounts.
    Originally posted by mhoc
    All details at the ready for tomorrow as I can't really face it today

I always get a few quotes then try to squeeze my current provider xx

Out 103
    • altojack
    • By altojack 12th Jul 17, 5:20 PM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    I think it's coffee time . See you later xx

Scamps have you been sorted out yet about your phone? xx

Out 103
    • tweets
    • By tweets 12th Jul 17, 5:28 PM
    • 28,230 Posts
    • 407,156 Thanks
    tweets
    Anyway, bet tweets will back me up here! She would want to see her poppy after 10 days, (Not often I can get tweets to back me up over you when it comes to BB )
    Originally posted by davemorton
    DM I certainly would want to see our Poppy

I would want to see her after a day let alone 10 days

Something else that would have run out because I would have took all the time

My girl when I adopted her and now

Lost 3st-0.5lb
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 12th Jul 17, 5:28 PM
    • 5,290 Posts
    • 92,854 Thanks
    scamps1966
    I think it's coffee time . See you later xx

Scamps have you been sorted out yet about your phone? xx
    Originally posted by altojack
    Nope. I keep getting sim error.
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 12th Jul 17, 5:28 PM
    • 2,174 Posts
    • 23,255 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Cheque !! You don't want them via BACS which is a lot quicker? My winnings were in the account by the 9th.
    Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    I have them delivered...The postman gets excited...
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 12th Jul 17, 5:32 PM
    • 2,174 Posts
    • 23,255 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    What does this mean...Thought photobucket was free

[/QUOTE]
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • tweets
    • By tweets 12th Jul 17, 5:38 PM
    • 28,230 Posts
    • 407,156 Thanks
    tweets
    Afternoon peeps.

Do we have any mobile phone experts on here? I'm having a very frustrating time with mine.
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    Whats wrong with it scamps ?

02 forum have regular members who are excellent in fixing phones especially M15

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread

Thought you was still camping with your doggies
    Last edited by tweets; 12-07-2017 at 5:41 PM.
    Lost 3st-0.5lb
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 12th Jul 17, 5:40 PM
    • 16,011 Posts
    • 189,116 Thanks
    mhoc
    Can I join the list of people whose phones are not working.

Mine has gone flat in the space of a day which is worrying in itself but now it wont charge.
    I have not done my shopix or receipt hog receipts today so grumpiness is now taking over.
    I still cant get the latest version of IOS, it tries to do it overnight and then fails - possibly all it needs it plugging into the main computer somehow which I could do myself but I don't have the confidence or the knowledge eof what plugs into what and I always forget my apple password ...

OH is refusing to co operate even though he is in charge of technical support
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • gocat
    • By gocat 12th Jul 17, 5:41 PM
    • 4,635 Posts
    • 52,112 Thanks
    gocat
    What does this mean...Thought photobucket was free

Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    [/QUOTE]

piccie of my dog Tessa to test Photobucket

yep works for me
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

848Posts Today

7,201Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin