Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,032Posts
    • 34,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 386
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 10:49 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    Naw, disagree, she seems like a right !!!!!y sow. And to be fair, she should have not chose to see her mother, she spent time in the house with her, and if she wasnt how she is, she might have still been there.
    But yes, 10 days isnt long, but not because it was a dog, I would want to see Rebecca over most people, know why she did it though, everyone else had. The ones that took letters should have left them......Just my view
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Deffo leave the letters, poor Andrew sobbed his heart out but so bravery to refuse it xx
    There's no place like home

Stash Clearance of Face Creams, Lotions, Potions & Fragrance Samples
    Out 119
    In 46most added to collection for Pamper Hampers
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 10:50 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    I wish Andrew had took his letter though, so I didnt have to listen to his wailing!!
    it is rather over powering, err does my head in xx

Out 119
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 10:51 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    Anyway, bet tweets will back me up here! She would want to see her poppy after 10 days, (Not often I can get tweets to back me up over you when it comes to BB )
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 10:54 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 10:59 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    My eyes are so tired as I've been reading all day on Websleuths to catch up to date. They're on Thread 5 so tomorrow I can just pop in and see if there's any fresh news.

A Chinese University student has been in USA since April to further her studies, think she has her Masters. Anyway she went missing and eventually film footage has turned up of the girl getting into this guys car, never seen again. The guy has been arrested and refused bail FBI and police believe the girl is dead. No searches have been undertaken as far as locals can tell. In Illinois you can get life for kidnap, this guy has some strange fetishes as he is 'dom'.

I love criminology so Websleuths is just my cup of coffee some brilliant sleuthers on there, incredible

Out 119
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 11:01 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    Anyway, bet tweets will back me up here! She would want to see her poppy after 10 days, (Not often I can get tweets to back me up over you when it comes to BB )
    No I know she couldn't resist, and neither could you. I would have done the same had I still had my dog xx

Out 119
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 11:01 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    My eyes are so tired as I've been reading all day on Websleuths to catch up to date. They're on Thread 5 so tomorrow I can just pop in and see if there's any fresh news.

A Chinese University student has been in USA since April to further her studies, think she has her Masters. Anyway she went missing and eventually film footage has turned up of the girl getting into this guys car, never seen again. The guy has been arrested and refused bail FBI and police believe the girl is dead. No searches have been undertaken as far as locals can tell. In Illinois you can get life for kidnap, this guy has some strange fetishes as he is 'dom'.

I love criminology so Websleuths is just my cup of coffee some brilliant sleuthers on there, incredible
    Originally posted by altojack
    They might be good, but bet they could not work out what sort of bird TM was on about by her descriptions
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 11:05 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    They might be good, but bet they could not work out what sort of bird TM was on about by her descriptions
    you could be right there prof xx

Out 119
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Jul 17, 11:05 PM
    • 18,758 Posts
    • 323,193 Thanks
    aau1
    Di, I got a photo first thing this morning of a bird thingy sitting on my watering can. It's so pretty...green ...and so tiny.......I'm struggling to post the photo.........but think it might be a green tit
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Is this it?

Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Jul 17, 11:08 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,147 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy

bubbs is a dom!

and I am a sub!!
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 11:08 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    Is this it?

Originally posted by aau1
    she will have you for that one very funny though, love it xx

Out 119
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 11:09 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    bubbs is a dom!

and I am a sub!!
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    I heard it the other way round SSM xx

Out 119
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 11:11 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    Hmmmm, wish I had some bacon in, fancy a bacon sarnie for breckie.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 11th Jul 17, 11:14 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 121,150 Thanks
    altojack
    Hmmmm, wish I had some bacon in, fancy a bacon sarnie for breckie.
    Plenty bacon here DM, and on that note I'm off to bed. Eyes won't stay open much longer

Goodnight everyone, see you in the morning DM, bacon crispy or not crisped ? xx

Out 119
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Jul 17, 11:14 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,147 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I heard it the other way round SSM xx
    You must be confused!

I would normally say the quiet ones are the worse....But I am far quieter than bubbs so this is not true!

January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Jul 17, 11:15 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,407 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

Do you wear a belted Mac and dark sunglasses when you are sleuthing AJ?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Jul 17, 11:16 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,147 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I hope not.... the police will be making an arrest!
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 11:17 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    Plenty bacon here DM, and on that note I'm off to bed. Eyes won't stay open much longer

Goodnight everyone, see you in the morning DM, bacon crispy or not crisped ? xx
    Oh god Crispy Please! Cant stand it when it is squealing and a good vet could get it back to life!! Yuk!
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 11:18 PM
    • 25,768 Posts
    • 301,796 Thanks
    davemorton
    You must be confused!

I would normally say the quiet ones are the worse....But I am far quieter than bubbs so this is not true!

Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    Isnt everyone???

No, she saves that for when she is flashing in the park!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Jul 17, 11:18 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,407 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Is this it?

Originally posted by aau1
    That's it
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,193Posts Today

9,616Users online

Martin's Twitter