Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 11,944Posts
    • 34,466Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 377
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Jul 17, 11:13 PM
    • 32,566 Posts
    • 439,054 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    So that means you dont know either, but were just going along all sheep like, like missus!!
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Excuse me

I'll have you know that I do know what they are.

I still have 4 left in a drawer somewhere. I bought a bumper pack in 1998
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Jul 17, 11:15 PM
    • 32,566 Posts
    • 439,054 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I remember getting lovely notlettes with puppie and kittens on when I was a kid, must of got a different set each year , and was expected to write a thank you to all the aunts at christmas😔, one aunt still gave me them until a few years back and I still have some, must admit I did use them for my kids notes to school, neither of them thought anything of it .
    Originally posted by izzy65
    That's the same pack as mine

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 10th Jul 17, 11:34 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 21,538 Thanks
    Saversue
    And I am certainly not going to google it, would ruin my street cred to have that on my search history!
    dave, I thought you were joking You mean you really don't know what a notelet is - you haven't lived, either that or you are very, very young

PM me your address and I will send you a variety of samples
    Have loads of the things, used to get them all the time as gifts and as a child was always expected to send one to say thanks for a present.
    But not going to tell you what they are
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 10th Jul 17, 11:40 PM
    • 25,395 Posts
    • 299,088 Thanks
    davemorton
    dave, I thought you were joking You mean you really don't know what a notelet is - you haven't lived, either that or you are very, very young

PM me your address and I will send you a variety of samples
    Have loads of the things, used to get them all the time as gifts and as a child was always expected to send one to say thanks for a present.
    But not going to tell you what they are
    Originally posted by Saversue
    Not having you ladies darken my door with your depraved objects of lust and desire, I have witnessed tonight how much you all yearn for them!!!

Edit: I will take the very, very young though, as I have most definitely lived.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 10th Jul 17, 11:50 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 21,538 Thanks
    Saversue
    Not having you ladies darken my door with your depraved objects of lust and desire, I have witnessed tonight how much you all yearn for them!!!

Edit: I will take the very, very young though, as I have most definitely lived.
    Spoil sport, how can you resist such wonderful objects of lust and desire. You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what you were missing
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 10th Jul 17, 11:51 PM
    • 25,395 Posts
    • 299,088 Thanks
    davemorton
    Spoil sport, how can you resist such wonderful objects of lust and desire. You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what you were missing
    Originally posted by Saversue
    Isnt that what the serpent said to Adam and Eve, people almost as innocent as my good self!
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 10th Jul 17, 11:52 PM
    • 14,152 Posts
    • 240,290 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 10th Jul 17, 11:56 PM
    • 14,152 Posts
    • 240,290 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Our Family Motto ~

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 10th Jul 17, 11:56 PM
    • 25,395 Posts
    • 299,088 Thanks
    davemorton
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    Dont worry, just hold it at arms length, and it turns into a fun size chocolate bar!
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 10th Jul 17, 11:57 PM
    • 14,152 Posts
    • 240,290 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 11th Jul 17, 12:02 AM
    • 14,152 Posts
    • 240,290 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 11th Jul 17, 12:03 AM
    • 14,152 Posts
    • 240,290 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Our Family Motto ~

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 11th Jul 17, 12:04 AM
    • 25,395 Posts
    • 299,088 Thanks
    davemorton
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    Are these hankies?
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 11th Jul 17, 5:18 AM
    • 4,647 Posts
    • 48,989 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 43.91

• Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 11th Jul 17, 5:51 AM
    • 4,647 Posts
    • 48,989 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Are these hankies?

Yep. These were also available with cute little animal designs and sometimes even came in 7s - embroidered with days of the week.

Then you got to use your notelets to write the thank you letter for the hankies.

Possibly with your new pen.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 43.91

• diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 11th Jul 17, 6:46 AM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 30,281 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Today's weather fits my mood perfectly its lashing down. I don't usually use that phrase as it sounds a bit brash but today I'm feeling brash I cannot show any other emotion only anger for our mate JTS I'm truly gutted for you but I can only echo what I've said before you have to scream back in its face YOU WONT BEAT ME because I truly believe that's the attitude you need.
    I cannot begin to imagine how you feel right now but we're here if you ever need to sound off. There are somethings that you just can't talk about with your loved ones.
    And I repeat F##K YOU CANCER
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 11th Jul 17, 7:24 AM
    • 2,171 Posts
    • 23,228 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning....
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 11th Jul 17, 7:32 AM
    • 5,370 Posts
    • 66,390 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    What Di said.

Morning all
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 11th Jul 17, 7:39 AM
    • 3,556 Posts
    • 46,523 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all

Thanks for the lovely reminiscences You had to be quite posh to have the cat and mouse with the glass

Hugs to everyone today but special hugs to JTS, Sal, Nellie and Sue

I lost receipts for cashback at the weekend Silly elite person

Enjoy your day
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 11th Jul 17, 7:42 AM
    • 6,264 Posts
    • 83,496 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.

We have rain this morning.

Today's weather fits my mood perfectly its lashing down. I don't usually use that phrase as it sounds a bit brash but today I'm feeling brash I cannot show any other emotion only anger for our mate JTS I'm truly gutted for you but I can only echo what I've said before you have to scream back in its face YOU WONT BEAT ME because I truly believe that's the attitude you need.
    I cannot begin to imagine how you feel right now but we're here if you ever need to sound off. There are somethings that you just can't talk about with your loved ones.
    And I repeat F##K YOU CANCER
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    I believe everything you say di, I hate this disease with a vengeance.
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January
    222.5 February
    218.80 March
    290.10 April
    248.49 May

Completed Race for Life 25 June 2017

A huge thankyou to everyone who sponsored me
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

388Posts Today

4,478Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin