Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,167Posts
    • 34,872Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 368
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 10th Jul 17, 8:00 AM
    • 5,048 Posts
    • 52,350 Thanks
    Serendipitious

Poor Riley broke his arm in two places yesterday evening . Think he got his foot caught when getting out of his trampoline and fell landing heavily on his arm. He s having an operation this afternoon
    Originally posted by emerald21
    So sorry to hear this, Emerald.

All best wishes to him for a full and speedy recovery. x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 71.48

• Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Jul 17, 8:04 AM
    • 18,535 Posts
    • 195,897 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C

Poor Riley broke his arm in two places yesterday evening . Think he got his foot caught when getting out of his trampoline and fell landing heavily on his arm. He s having an operation this afternoon
    It is so hard when they are that age, you want to take the pain off them, at least he is in the best place xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 10th Jul 17, 8:05 AM
    • 5,530 Posts
    • 67,870 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Oh my goodness, poor Riley. Sending him a gentle little hug.

Morning all
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • tweets
    • By tweets 10th Jul 17, 8:06 AM
    • 28,607 Posts
    • 410,179 Thanks
    tweets
    Andrew is rather odd.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    How rude

Who's andrew
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Someone who is rather odd
    Originally posted by davemorton
    I agree Andrew is odd very odd
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 10th Jul 17, 8:07 AM
    • 9,646 Posts
    • 108,437 Thanks
    emerald21
    Yes thank you all. Skcollo you should have been a comedian
    • tweets
    • By tweets 10th Jul 17, 8:10 AM
    • 28,607 Posts
    • 410,179 Thanks
    tweets
    Good morning all, another glorious day here

Can somebody please send some rain.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Good Morning

Told the rain to GO down to Enterprise its got 30 mins to do as its told or else me and our Poppy going to get wet yet again
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Jul 17, 8:18 AM
    • 33,599 Posts
    • 447,027 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Are you sure its a hawk TM it looks rather blackbird like to me , nice bench

Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    No it was definitely a hawk Di. You could see it in his eyes

I might have found a cat food that Oz likes

I bought a battered box of Felix yesterday duck/ ham flavour. He's just devoured a whole sachet of the duck flavour and licked his dish clean. That's a first

I've ruined him on squirrel
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Jul 17, 8:21 AM
    • 33,599 Posts
    • 447,027 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Dont let him go to those places, they sound dangerous.

Good luck Riley for a swift recovery (before school hols).
    Originally posted by skcollo

Poor little Riley. Are we forecasting lots of treats for him susie?

Get well soon little soldier
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Westvleteren
    • By Westvleteren 10th Jul 17, 8:28 AM
    • 4,253 Posts
    • 91,539 Thanks
    Westvleteren

No it wasnt that one, it was the 3 smaller one at blanea festiniog but now we have done these, this one is getting booked this one does look scary
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    If you're not very heavy a side wind makes it interesting
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

2017 Walk 4000 miles in a year challenge: Jan: 277.5. Feb:262.6. March 287. April 297.5. May 318. June 132.35

• tweets
    • By tweets 10th Jul 17, 8:32 AM
    • 28,607 Posts
    • 410,179 Thanks
    tweets
    This is Andrew

Lost 3st-3lb
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 10th Jul 17, 8:32 AM
    • 33,599 Posts
    • 447,027 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I'm thinking that this might not be a genuine email

I'm from AppleID team to inform you that your account is locked, why be locked?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Jul 17, 8:33 AM
    • 18,535 Posts
    • 195,897 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    If you're not very heavy a side wind makes it interesting
    Originally posted by Westvleteren
    Somehow I thought it would be something you would be interested in and almost certainly have done

It's funny, I thoroughly enjoyed a hot air ride, and a small plane over Grand Canyon, where he knew exactly where the thermals were and managed to catch them all, but you would not get me on a zipline for love nor money
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 10th Jul 17, 8:39 AM
    • 4,170 Posts
    • 44,688 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
    • gocat
    • By gocat 10th Jul 17, 8:43 AM
    • 4,843 Posts
    • 53,704 Thanks
    gocat
    Morning all

Ouch, mend soon Riley

Need rain here too please
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 10th Jul 17, 8:46 AM
    • 18,535 Posts
    • 195,897 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    tweets, can you blow on those clouds a bit harder please, the sky is still very blue

Gotta dash, job on this morning.
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 10th Jul 17, 8:53 AM
    • 16,428 Posts
    • 192,502 Thanks
    mhoc
    Morning all, we have had rain overnight and its still grey and overcast here - typical after such a lovely weekend - and inevitable as I've got several days out planned this week

Mind you everything was flagging even the Buddleia and the night scented climbing jasmine was dropping stars everywhere ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 10th Jul 17, 9:00 AM
    • 16,428 Posts
    • 192,502 Thanks
    mhoc
    If anyone has done their pet insurance recently and knows of any good cashback offers etc shout out.

I was signing a huge sigh of relief, thinking I've just about got all of the discounts I am going to get to renew the multi car policy and I don't have to ring Admiral up yet again, only issue is going to be extracting cash out of Eldest son. Otherwise I didn't have to think about insurance quotes again.

But then I check this weeks calendar and I kindly left a message to my future self in August 2016 to start doing quotes for Sophies pet insurance as its due mid August so I can get quotes up to a month before.

Just realised how depressing this all is, thinking what was happening in July and August 2016 ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 10th Jul 17, 9:06 AM
    • 16,428 Posts
    • 192,502 Thanks
    mhoc

Poor love, its very hard seeing a child in such pain.
    Are they pining it or just putting it in a cast?

Eldest child, I think it was at her birthday party and we had just had bunk beds put in for the boys - so I think she must have been 6 and the boys 4 and 2. Needless to say she would not be told and she decided to jump off the top of the beds and broke her arm, it was in a cast but even now its slightly bent.
    That was how she was, always a reckless thrill seeker, I have no idea how we managed to keep her alive.
    It was just before the invention of health and safety but if was now she would have been on social services at risk register
    Last edited by mhoc; 10-07-2017 at 9:12 AM.
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 10th Jul 17, 9:11 AM
    • 16,428 Posts
    • 192,502 Thanks
    mhoc
    Has everyone got their 2 shloers for BOGOF for shopimum?
    I had a look this morning and on mysupermarket its no longer showing as BOGOF

so I don't know how long this will take to be updated on the system. I did a nice little
    sada v waitroses
    shop yesterday with 2 bottles - £4.40 in sada and it matched the offer price in waitroses.

I wish I'd then got 2 bottles when we went into waitrose later in the afternoon - too busy buying laundry liquid - annoyed with myself now.

Its also on Greenjimm this week but only 70p off

Shloer is awfully sickly, we sometimes get the fancy sparkling lemonade from Aldi for about £1.30, much more interesting.
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 10th Jul 17, 9:15 AM
    • 16,428 Posts
    • 192,502 Thanks
    mhoc
    Oooh...I've got an M&S special offer as I've collected more than 20,000 Sparks.

Sale Preview

50% off womenswear

Also if I place an order before tomorrow night, I will be entered into a draw to win one of a 1000 £10 evouchers.

I might even be entered into a drawer��
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    My sale preview email didn't come in until this morning but then I've only got 5000 sparks points - you must live in marks

I've got 20% off dresses, leggings and coats plus a £10 voucher for household so have to see what is the least worst time I can find.
    Plus some e vouchers to use up from converting TCB
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,394Posts Today

7,654Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin