Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,032Posts
    • 34,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 190
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th Jun 17, 10:46 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,408 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I've been getting some more tokens on the dorset cereals game, waiting for 2 packs now the carrot one from while back and the honey one from other day, missed the choc cherry think I would have really liked that one too.

Catch a cow? I have just been saving my yeokens and have enough for a tea towel now.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    I'm saving for a tea towel too but I was feeling reckless

I'm waiting for 2 packs too from Dorset cereals.

I've just made some overnight porridge for in the morning with oats yoghurt and fresh fruit. Looks lush
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th Jun 17, 10:55 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,408 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    House of Fraser have a further 20% off sale lines until midnight tonight. Therapy tops from £5. Haven't checked sizes or delivery
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 18th Jun 17, 11:00 PM
    • 5,477 Posts
    • 67,374 Thanks
    hornetgirl

I've just made some overnight porridge for in the morning with oats yoghurt and fresh fruit. Looks lush
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I've just started doing the overnight oats thing with strawberries from the garden. It's delicious.
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th Jun 17, 11:06 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,408 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I've just started doing the overnight oats thing with strawberries from the garden. It's delicious.
    Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Copycat
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 18th Jun 17, 11:10 PM
    • 27,324 Posts
    • 374,503 Thanks
    Tinyshoes

Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I even have enough for an apron but really wanted the little heart spoon for Teeny but I hadn't been keeping an eye out so there were none left.

I've been having bowls of fresh picked strawberries for breakfast.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 18th Jun 17, 11:13 PM
    • 27,324 Posts
    • 374,503 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    What's this with you lot ruining your strawberries with oats/sawdust.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 11:20 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,802 Thanks
    davemorton
    I only have 6 tokens
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 18th Jun 17, 11:31 PM
    • 27,324 Posts
    • 374,503 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I only have 6 tokens
    Originally posted by davemorton
    But you can get at least 4 tokens a day by playing the mini games. They only take 5 minutes unless you get hooked on the bloomin numbers game.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 11:39 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,802 Thanks
    davemorton
    But you can get at least 4 tokens a day by playing the mini games. They only take 5 minutes unless you get hooked on the bloomin numbers game.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Ohh, I thought you could only get one token a day across all the games, not EACH game.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 19th Jun 17, 6:19 AM
    • 6,330 Posts
    • 84,069 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.

Have I missed anything?

Another attack in London this morning. A van drove at people outside a Mosque.

xx
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January
    222.5 February
    218.80 March
    290.10 April
    248.49 May

Pretty Muddy 16 September, I must be mad
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 19th Jun 17, 6:38 AM
    • 6,330 Posts
    • 84,069 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    gocat, sorry to hear about your mum, condolences to you and your family.

Northerngeezer sending positive thoughts for your results.
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January
    222.5 February
    218.80 March
    290.10 April
    248.49 May

Pretty Muddy 16 September, I must be mad
    • 76rosie
    • By 76rosie 19th Jun 17, 6:39 AM
    • 1,806 Posts
    • 32,131 Thanks
    76rosie
    Morning.

I work 5 mins drive from finsbury park. Got train instead. A great start to the week.
    grocery challenge 9.86/60
    • durham05
    • By durham05 19th Jun 17, 7:08 AM
    • 1,973 Posts
    • 22,272 Thanks
    durham05
    hi all don't post much lately, but do read up so more of a lurker.
    what lovely weather over the weekend, dh & fil spent the weekend putting playhouse up in the garden for the smallies the are well chuffed, will try & post pic from phone if i can.
    copied the post from the other forum as a catch up to whats been happening here
    Well so much is going on here it is like a rollercoaster, dd3 is pregnant and having a girl, she is going through a rough patch with depression & decided she didn't want to continue with pregnancy that was at 19+ weeks, went through a tough patch there but she seems to have improved with the meds and now looks to be happier and planning for baby even got a name 'Harper', also means she is moving out with bf gradually.
    Dd4 has passed her driving test & is now on the roads, that was expensive. did all the costs for her till she passed her test inc 1st car, she now pays for her own car insurance but doesn't pay any board. Also gone from having a gf middle of last year to having found a bf & has decided she wants to move in their own place together, so another leaving the nest. bf seems pleasant enough and has a job.
    Having a very up & down time with ds1 it is tough at times, got most of diagnosis for him but awaiting the adhd diagnosis it is the last meeting later this month for it.
    then dd2 has just announced she is pregnant but very early on this is dd3 twin. so at some point towards the end of the year she will also be leaving home.
    Bonus to all this is ds1 wants to have the girls room in the loft, he cant wait for them to move out.
    Holidays just got way cheaper for me as we still paid if they came away with us, but quite sad we never got to go on a last family holiday before all these changes happened.
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 19th Jun 17, 7:13 AM
    • 5,477 Posts
    • 67,374 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all

Not looking forward to driving home in this heat and even hotter in Herts than it is here (Somerset)
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • durham05
    • By durham05 19th Jun 17, 7:13 AM
    • 1,973 Posts
    • 22,272 Thanks
    durham05
    Hugs to all but esp to those in need of one, hi to all including lurkers.
    Dh is putting some holidays in for the some time off in the summer & we hoping to go somewhere last minute will look nearer the time, hopefully abroad but if not in the Uk I so need some time off. So if any1 see some amazing deal please post. going to log off for now ttfn.
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 19th Jun 17, 7:21 AM
    • 4,143 Posts
    • 44,471 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 19th Jun 17, 7:24 AM
    • 3,651 Posts
    • 47,453 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all

I am a very proud mother today Our DS is a star

DD decided to estrange herself from the whole family a while ago and DS met her yesterday at a soft play He spoke to her, did not mention how she had broken out hearts asked after her family , showed her pictures of the nephew she has not seen and did not tell his dad in case in upset his Fathers day

We do not do presents just a card, a visit and we buy a carry out

I am more calm about work today after a melt down about unfairness on Friday

Its in head that if he annoys me I am still off and there are a couple of extra holiday I have looked at but at least I am rational

Enjoy whatever you do
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 19th Jun 17, 7:34 AM
    • 18,405 Posts
    • 194,938 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, lovely sunny day again.

We had DS, his fianc!e and the two grandkids around for a barbecue yesterday, it is hilarious watching dgs with a hula hoop, even funnier watching his dad trying to do it Also had a phone call and card from DD.

Mrsmad, good luck at work.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • durham05
    • By durham05 19th Jun 17, 7:35 AM
    • 1,973 Posts
    • 22,272 Thanks
    durham05
    Last edited by durham05; 19-06-2017 at 7:43 AM.
    • durham05
    • By durham05 19th Jun 17, 7:39 AM
    • 1,973 Posts
    • 22,272 Thanks
    durham05
    http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/DURHAM05/IMG_6347.jpg
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

130Posts Today

1,439Users online

Martin's Twitter