Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,032Posts
    • 34,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 188
    • LANGO1966
    • By LANGO1966 18th Jun 17, 4:53 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 24,627 Thanks
    LANGO1966
    Brilliant Lango....what's the dates on these?

Has anyone baked cakes using this?

Great if you have a conditional spend....I might go and try and force one out of the tills tomorrow
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Hi,
    August 28th. Will "spread" them around family
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th Jun 17, 4:59 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,408 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Hi,
    August 28th. Will "spread" them around family
    Originally posted by LANGO1966
    Hope you aren't trying to butter them up
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 5:01 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,803 Thanks
    davemorton
    Hope you aren't trying to butter them up
    Stop milking it TM.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th Jun 17, 5:02 PM
    • 33,131 Posts
    • 443,408 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Stop milking it TM.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Churning round the same old stuff DM
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 18th Jun 17, 5:13 PM
    • 16,196 Posts
    • 190,646 Thanks
    mhoc
    Did you get any sent mhoc? I haven't had any for years
    yes oddly I do get sent conditional spends quite regular from Mr T and even Sainsbobs - mainly £20 but often £30 spends and sets of 2, 3 or 4 weekly ones - mostly I give them to my local friend who has a house full.
    The last time I regularly did £20 shops was that glorious winter when we had Hipp and soup MOCs - was that early 2016? So the conditional spends are a result of my shops 18 months ago
    In Sainsbobs I only do over £20 shops when the Tu sale is on or if Ive got a clothing till spit that gives me a 8p fuel voucher - very badly fitting clothing in sainsbobs
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 18th Jun 17, 5:18 PM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 33,291 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    wild with jealousy Ive checked all of our accounts and nothing
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Been on selected accounts for a few days now, mostly to the low users of COS and not the more prolific users according to HUKD. Seems to be a very small ratio who have them. None of my family accounts have them.
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 18th Jun 17, 6:09 PM
    • 1,432 Posts
    • 9,653 Thanks
    lesliejack
    http://www.petspyjamas.com/form/scratch-card-surprise/

Hope this works free pop up dog bowl says Poppy's is on her way
    Originally posted by tweets
    one arrived here in the post yesterday, think it was just a free draw
    only problem.......... I don't have a dog!! xx
    essex girl in exile
    • tweets
    • By tweets 18th Jun 17, 6:55 PM
    • 28,455 Posts
    • 409,049 Thanks
    tweets
    one arrived here in the post yesterday, think it was just a free draw
    only problem.......... I don't have a dog!! xx
    Originally posted by lesliejack
    I was just looking on website and saw free bowl so thought I would get one for Poppy. Lol not having a dog
    Lost 3st-2lb
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 7:18 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,803 Thanks
    davemorton
    Best send it to bubbs then, so her sister can have a spare
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 7:19 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,803 Thanks
    davemorton
    People may know about this loop-hole, some may think it unethical (in fairness, it probably is, as it means less financial help for our sites), but came across this on HUKD. A way to get cheap National Trust membership.
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazing-national-trust-english-heritage-membership-45-for-a-family-heritage-new-2412460
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 18th Jun 17, 7:45 PM
    • 5,321 Posts
    • 93,108 Thanks
    scamps1966
    Evening peeps.

I'm now sat out on the patio, now that's it's cooled down!, Sipping Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon that one of the kids got me for Fathers day.

Hope all the other Fathers had a good day.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 18th Jun 17, 7:49 PM
    • 35,679 Posts
    • 150,347 Thanks
    silvercar
    People may know about this loop-hole, some may think it unethical (in fairness, it probably is, as it means less financial help for our sites), but came across this on HUKD. A way to get cheap National Trust membership.
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazing-national-trust-english-heritage-membership-45-for-a-family-heritage-new-2412460
    For those thinking about the morals of this. The national trust is fairly rich:

"For the year ended 28 February 2015, the trust's total income was £494 million, up from £460 million in 2013–14. The largest sources of income were membership subscriptions (£161 million), direct property income (£145.1 million) and legacies (£50.5 million). In addition, the trust receives money from its commercial arm, National Trust Enterprises Ltd, which undertakes profit-making activities such as running gift shops and restaurants at NT properties. The organisation has cash and financial investments of £1.127 billion"
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 18th Jun 17, 8:08 PM
    • 4,830 Posts
    • 50,538 Thanks
    Serendipitious

Be interesting to know what constitutes 'family' in this context - my brother lives in NZ and I live in UK so if we were considered as family, we could potentially share one family membership...
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 48.15

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 18th Jun 17, 8:22 PM
    • 25,776 Posts
    • 301,803 Thanks
    davemorton
    Be interesting to know what constitutes 'family' in this context - my brother lives in NZ and I live in UK so if we were considered as family, we could potentially share one family membership...
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Now that is win win.
    • house elf
    • By house elf 18th Jun 17, 8:23 PM
    • 545 Posts
    • 7,166 Thanks
    house elf
    We have had a card from Barbados a couple of times from when we have bought membership while on holiday. This also has reciprocal arrangements with NT. The staff at NT properties are always interested in the unusual card and the story of our holiday souvenir. We were thinking about NT membership this year, but got Art Cards instead cos just too expensive
    Synchro Mums - 'Changing the world one sequin at a time' Lady GaGa
    'We have more in common than that which divides us.' Jo Cox
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 18th Jun 17, 8:23 PM
    • 5,477 Posts
    • 67,375 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Been out travelling in style today but oh my goodness it was hot. The poor engine driver must have been melting.

Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 18th Jun 17, 8:48 PM
    • 49,727 Posts
    • 574,903 Thanks
    bubbs
    Been out travelling in style today but oh my goodness it was hot. The poor engine driver must have been melting.

Originally posted by hornetgirl
    What a lovely day to go on one though, we went on a steam train to Whitby, when we was in Yorkshire in April
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 18th Jun 17, 8:49 PM
    • 16,196 Posts
    • 190,646 Thanks
    mhoc
    Evening peeps.

I'm now sat out on the patio, now that's it's cooled down!, Sipping Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon that one of the kids got me for Fathers day.

Hope all the other Fathers had a good day.
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    i found my Oh a stray white magnum in the freezer - thats the only gift he got for Fathers Day.
    Errant son was on his way to work before Oh got up this morning. Eldest son rang early and Eldest child rang at lunch time but mainly because she had lost her return train ticket and wanted to know if her dad could be anything about it.

But i am taking him away on a mini break later in the week when he comes off call - if only to shame the kids
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 18th Jun 17, 8:54 PM
    • 1,879 Posts
    • 17,976 Thanks
    curl girl

Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Lovely HG hope you enjoyed it.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboards!!!
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 18th Jun 17, 8:55 PM
    • 5,321 Posts
    • 93,108 Thanks
    scamps1966
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

153Posts Today

1,565Users online

Martin's Twitter