Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,038Posts
    • 34,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 167
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 15th Jun 17, 11:13 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Hugs to Mrs aau1 x
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:20 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    tweets did you watch that.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Best thing tweet has posted in months
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:21 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    Mr TS says a pic would be useful he could have a look and try and give you some advice. Is it indoors or outdoors?

Course we are at bit of an advantage down here in the south of france.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    I have cut it differently to last year, but might try to get one. It is in a greenhouse, with the roots outside the greenhouse.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 15th Jun 17, 11:22 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Best thing tweet has posted in months
    Originally posted by davemorton
    You are being a meanie!

Behave!!!!

January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:22 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    Im presuming her sister or her sisters friends do not read these boards AAu.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:23 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    You are being a meanie!

Behave!!!!

Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    Not mean at all
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:25 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    Congratulations
    You are now a member of the Boots Volunteer Panel.
    (I thought I already was though???)
    • aau1
    • By aau1 15th Jun 17, 11:28 PM
    • 18,759 Posts
    • 323,196 Thanks
    aau1
    Im presuming her sister or her sisters friends do not read these boards AAu.
    xxlouise56xx is a friend of my wife's which is why I edited my post to add in the bit about the fb blackout

There is no chance of my SIL reading these boards. She is so quick to part with her cash she could go on Eat Well for Less!
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 15th Jun 17, 11:32 PM
    • 5,478 Posts
    • 67,383 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Sorry to hear your sad news aau1 x
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 15th Jun 17, 11:33 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Not mean at all

xxlouise56xx is a friend of my wife's which is why I edited my post to add in the bit about the fb blackout

There is no chance of my SIL reading these boards. She is so quick to part with her cash she could go on Eat Well for Less!
    Originally posted by aau1
    The programme is so staged it makes me

who on earth has 3 packs of sausages cook in the fridge..... just ready to 'reuse'

• mhoc
    • By mhoc 15th Jun 17, 11:34 PM
    • 16,196 Posts
    • 190,646 Thanks
    mhoc
    https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/home

Thanks to Save the Student

Boots are looking for volunteers I didn't fit the criteria
    Originally posted by tweets
    says registration closed - is it just office hours?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Jun 17, 11:35 PM
    • 27,324 Posts
    • 374,506 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Sorry to hear your sad news aau, never easy even if expected, thinking of you all. x
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:35 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton

The programme is so staged it makes me

who on earth has 3 packs of sausages cook in the fridge..... just ready to 'reuse'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajsCY8SjJ1Y
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:36 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Dunno, I only signed up an hour ago, but then when I tried to confirm my registration, it gave me an error, but it has just worked for me there.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 15th Jun 17, 11:37 PM
    • 27,324 Posts
    • 374,506 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Says open to me. Not that I have gone further than first page couldn't be bothered with a 5 minute survey at the moment.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 15th Jun 17, 11:38 PM
    • 14,824 Posts
    • 181,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    You found that far to fast.... must be on your favourites!

Night all x
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 15th Jun 17, 11:42 PM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    You found that far to fast.... must be on your favourites!

Night all x
    Have it on my desktop
    • aau1
    • By aau1 16th Jun 17, 12:23 AM
    • 18,759 Posts
    • 323,196 Thanks
    aau1
    SIL has landed back in Glasgow! We thought it was tomorrow night she was back. She's all caught up now
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 16th Jun 17, 12:51 AM
    • 25,777 Posts
    • 301,831 Thanks
    davemorton
    SIL has landed back in Glasgow! We thought it was tomorrow night she was back. She's all caught up now
    Originally posted by aau1
    Not a good end to a holiday, but no good time for things like this to happen. Hope everyone gets through it with as little pain as possible. Thoughts with you and your missus.
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 16th Jun 17, 3:32 AM
    • 4,322 Posts
    • 83,905 Thanks
    izzeyb
    MULLERS

Morning.

The After Dinner Mint Light is NOW SHOWING in the 8 for £4.00 offer.

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/8-for-pound-4.00/ls88230

The Blackcurrant and Liquorice flavour isn’t showing at all now on asda groceries/website so unlikely to glitch
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,994Posts Today

9,286Users online

Martin's Twitter