Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,300Posts
    • 35,015Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 1137
    • altojack
    • By altojack 8th Oct 17, 7:53 AM
    • 9,126 Posts
    • 122,097 Thanks
    altojack

thanks tweets just experimenting with your instructions! x
    Originally posted by lesliejack
    Awww, I love them xx

Here's baby Theo, all 8lb 13 oz of him. Just 4 hours old x

Thank you Tweets x

Have a super relaxing holiday Bubbs
    Originally posted by tpwl66
    And here he is, what a beautiful boy. Welcome to the world baby Theo.

Congratulations to the family and of course grandma xx
    There's no place like home

Stash Clearance of Face Creams, Lotions, Potions & Fragrance Samples
    Out 159
    In 52 most added to collection for Pamper Hampers
    • tbw
    • By tbw 8th Oct 17, 8:04 AM
    • 4,833 Posts
    • 54,521 Thanks
    tbw
    I am panicking did 8 small shops yesterday and had the nectar points added. Checked my nectar account online and none of the bonus points are showing. Did return an item of clothing any advice
    Originally posted by ella2002
    I had exactly the same problem - live chat were helpful and told me that when bonus points are added they show on the receipt as proof the vouchers have been accepted. At that time the points are not actually showing on the account and the account takes a while to catch up. I was told to keep an eye on my account and that if the points still failed to appear I should phone again and they would add them all on for me. I am keeping all the relevant receipts so I know exactly what is due.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
    • ella2002
    • By ella2002 8th Oct 17, 8:06 AM
    • 1,216 Posts
    • 4,308 Thanks
    ella2002
    I had exactly the same problem - live chat were helpful and told me that when bonus points are added they show on the receipt as proof the vouchers have been accepted. At that time the points are not actually showing on the account and the account takes a while to catch up. I was told to keep an eye on my account and that if the points still failed to appear I should phone again and they would add them all on for me. I am keeping all the relevant receipts so I know exactly what is due.
    Originally posted by tbw
    Thank you did they say how long it would take x
    • tweets
    • By tweets 8th Oct 17, 8:21 AM
    • 28,723 Posts
    • 411,082 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning
    Lost 3st-1.5lb
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 8th Oct 17, 8:23 AM
    • 2,255 Posts
    • 24,063 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen....and the rest of you...
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 8:25 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I know I sound really dopey, can see so many are getting N points, I've never collected them as I always thought they didn't seem any point as you used to need so many before you could use them, so never bothered, but how is it working now, so am I dopey for not collecting ?
    Also on a dopier note! Picked up 6 Ts mags on Wednesday, I pulled out the first two pages of vouchers on each book, then threw the books into the Tesco bin, before aboarding the bus, didn't want to have to carry 6 now useless Ts books! Once home looked at my vouchers, where is the yoghurt voucher! Yep in the blooming bin at Tesco , never thought of looking through the entire book saw the vouchers on the first few pages thought that was them, so I binned them! Could have kicked myself, hard!
    Originally posted by tpwl66
    It's a no brainer....unless the petrol prices are way more expensive. Good to tie in with cashback and coupons and spending as close to £10 as you can.
    Look for purchases that you are just bringing forward .ie I know I will need cat food, coffee and petrol, so I'm not spending extra really.

I wonder if you get a temp card today, you'll be eligible for bonus points
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • tbw
    • By tbw 8th Oct 17, 8:26 AM
    • 4,833 Posts
    • 54,521 Thanks
    tbw
    Thank you did they say how long it would take x
    Originally posted by ella2002
    They were vague - she said it should be soon but to allow 28 days before asking them to add manually. I am hanging on to the rest of my bonus vouchers for a week or so to see if anything changes. We have a couple of weeks to add points.

This is the first time I have taken part in this promotion so I panicked a bit quick!
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 8:27 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good Morning
    Originally posted by tweets
    Can you eat cake on a Sunday tweets?

I've made a coffee and walnut traybake
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 8:29 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    On grabbit, luxurywoman states that Nectar/S double up starts on November 12th!

Hope so......
    Originally posted by curl girl
    I hope so too

Don't forget we can now get e vouchers too see hampy's post the other night
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 8th Oct 17, 8:38 AM
    • 1,956 Posts
    • 20,717 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Reminders
    Boring reminders

For peeps who saved Wontoo offers,
    Costalot coffee expires 11.55pm 10/10/17
    Pizza Shack expires 11.55pm 12/10/17
    BOTH are unlimited, so should still work. Also you can use them today

WEEKLY

MONDAY check O3 to see if any offers, worth checking daily, just in case. Fingers crossed for Halfords winter freebies that were about last year.
    TUESDAY O3 free coughee at Nerd(?) I am worried this will be stopped like Monday meal deals.
    WEDNESDAY WonToo Offers day, come online approx 09:00hrs, some are limited and go FAST! Promises a Cineworld offer soon.
    THURSDAY Nothing so far
    FRIDAY El Colonel FFF expired, check in case a replacement pops up
    WEEKEND Nothing

PS Maybe get a Costalot coffee & Pizza Shack between Sainsbob shops, for you Honey Bees out there.
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 8th Oct 17, 8:47 AM
    • 5,584 Posts
    • 68,355 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all

DH's early petrol run got us 1 x 200 and 1 x 2000. Think we're probably all done now. S is within spitting distance of our house (although that wouldn't be very ladylike) and has the cheapest petrol at the moment round here so has been good for us.
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • Anon
    • By Anon 8th Oct 17, 8:51 AM
    • 12,186 Posts
    • 133,070 Thanks
    Anon
    They were vague - she said it should be soon but to allow 28 days before asking them to add manually. I am hanging on to the rest of my bonus vouchers for a week or so to see if anything changes. We have a couple of weeks to add points.

This is the first time I have taken part in this promotion so I panicked a bit quick!
    Originally posted by tbw
    Nothing to panic about, this is normal .

There is no point hanging on to the vouchers as you will then just be waiting when you eventually add them.

From memory, each store is effectively a closed unit so although they appear on the receipt, at that stage they have not been added to the main computer/Nectar balance. The key is that they show on the receipt as added

Keep your receipts in case of issues, but I would get them added now (particularly as in my case there is a risk I would forget/miss the 22/10 deadline to add them ).

I seem to recall someone saying previously that there was a limit adding bonus points/vouchers at one time? Last night I added a 200 and 500 point as coupons on the same transaction on self scan.

HTH

Anon
    Last edited by Anon; 08-10-2017 at 8:54 AM.
    • gocat
    • By gocat 8th Oct 17, 9:03 AM
    • 4,924 Posts
    • 54,248 Thanks
    gocat
    Morning all

Re limits to adding n points. I did a 1000 and 2 x 500 ones at cs on my way into sains. Only added them then as no queue there, so thought would get it out the way.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 8th Oct 17, 9:08 AM
    • 27,504 Posts
    • 376,029 Thanks
    Tinyshoes

Originally posted by tbw
    tbw don't hang onto them, this is normal that the online nectar account catching up with the swipe and win points.

From memory I think it also has something to do with whether you shopped at your "home" store. But that might be points balance not showing properly on receipts.
    Last edited by Tinyshoes; 08-10-2017 at 9:29 AM.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 9:10 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Exclusive to Vouchercodes £10 off first ride with Uber
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 9:11 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Somebody put the kettle on

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 8th Oct 17, 9:12 AM
    • 3,751 Posts
    • 48,333 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all

Another dry day just now A few small shops to do but better lists

I too (cant remember op) was going how much in Sainsburys but will go back for the cb biscuits
    Thanks to simone for the hobnob and oat crisp comps I will use those easily

I may be attempting to clear a small freezer of rubbish later I know not but I am stressing over all the random bits popped in that are really not of great use then i can start clearing more easily I am blaming DH for the mess

Enjoy your day
    Last edited by mrsmac10; 08-10-2017 at 9:15 AM.
    October Target spend £100 for month for 2 plus visiting family

Excludes cleaning and toiletries(none required)

Includes net cost of glitches
    Week 1 £12.50 Week 2 £32.48
    • gocat
    • By gocat 8th Oct 17, 9:16 AM
    • 4,924 Posts
    • 54,248 Thanks
    gocat
    Good evening everyone. I hope you are well. womble today AvT

1x ASDA Creamy Prawn Pasta Salad (380g) £1.75 £2.35
    1x ASDA Tuna Pasta Salad (380g) £1.50 N/A
    3x ASDA Grower's Selection Mango Melon & Pineapple Mini Platter (240g) £4.50 N/A
    1x Alpen Light Double Chocolate Cereal Bars (5x19g) £1.97 £1.99
    1x ASDA Semi Skimmed Milk (4pt) £0.99 £1.00
    1x Nescafe Original Instant Coffee (200g) £4.00 £4.00
    1x ASDA Frosted Flakes (500g) £0.95 £1.20
    1.05x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.79 £0.79
    1x ASDA Mint Sauce (280g) £0.83 N/A
    1x ASDA Chicken & Chorizo Salad (325g) £1.50 N/A
    1x Go Ahead! Yogurt Breaks Red Cherry (5x35.5) £1.00 N/A
    1x Oral-B Pro 2000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (each) £70.00 £35.00
    1x ASDA Tea Bags (80pk) £1.00 £1.10
    Originally posted by streetlights
    Cor thats a good one. Well done you
    • Westvleteren
    • By Westvleteren 8th Oct 17, 9:16 AM
    • 4,269 Posts
    • 91,672 Thanks
    Westvleteren
    Somebody put the kettle on

Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Isn't it a bit early! I've not long finished breakfast.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

2017 Walk 4000 miles in a year challenge: Jan: 277.5. Feb:262.6. March 287. April 297.5. May 318. June 132.35

• TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 8th Oct 17, 9:23 AM
    • 34,073 Posts
    • 450,491 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Isn't it a bit early! I've not long finished breakfast.
    Originally posted by Westvleteren
    You need to start getting up at 5 again
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

147Posts Today

1,441Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @furyboy86: @MartinSLewis I read your email, and decided to check my account interest rates. My main account = 0.0%(!) and my cash ISA =?

• Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• Follow Martin