Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    • 12,309Posts
    • 35,040Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:32 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 16th Jun 16 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.

Last edited by redfox; 30-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Page 1094
    • gocat
    • By gocat 2nd Oct 17, 10:16 PM
    • 4,933 Posts
    • 54,301 Thanks
    gocat
    Put the details into the brand match site, sometimes there is a problem and it doesn't go through to the till.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Yes trying that but says results not ready yet. But if I do get a brand match that way, how do I claim the money back. Wont get it for the tortillas now but should get some for the dream milk.
    tia

ETA is it normal for the TBG site to say "Sorry, your results aren't ready yet" or are they normally there pretty quickly. Its 2 hours since I shopped.
    Originally posted by gocat
    Got a message this time to put in my email adress and they will email me the TBG when its ready. What a palaver.

Still dont know how I claim if it shows I have a TBG. Will they send me a voucher to download off my next shop or something?
    • gocat
    • By gocat 2nd Oct 17, 10:25 PM
    • 4,933 Posts
    • 54,301 Thanks
    gocat
    Havent received any emails on either of my yahoo accounts for the past 2 hours. Is yahoo playing up. I want my Tesco result
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:26 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Must be a dogging area
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Yeah, Bristol is totally doggy!!

They ought to know me by now.
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • aau1
    • By aau1 2nd Oct 17, 10:27 PM
    • 18,835 Posts
    • 323,905 Thanks
    aau1
    Got a message this time to put in my email adress and they will email me the TBG when its ready. What a palaver.

Still dont know how I claim if it shows I have a TBG. Will they send me a voucher to download off my next shop or something?
    I've never had it happen but the people that have said the online results show an option to print a voucher (like the TBG used to be like before they printed at the till or came off automatically)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:31 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Just discovered dil uses aussie shampoo. could somebody please tell me how much it works out a bottle?
    Trulymadly - I too have a tin of evaporated milk in my store cupboard! Dread to think of the date on it. Perhaps you could use it with your tinned fruit like we had in the sixties/seventies!

Originally posted by matty17r
    £1.40 for 3 matty

I've found some ideas for evaporated milk. I've got half a dozen tins. Goodness knows what that was about

http://www.carnationmilk.ca/recipes.aspx

Are you excited about the Sains promo this weekend?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:32 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Try bending it for shorter periods of time
    Originally posted by aau1
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:33 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    Try bending it for shorter periods of time

Or not bending it at all
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:33 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    £1.40 for 3 matty

I've found some ideas for evaporated milk. I've got half a dozen tins. Goodness knows what that was about

http://www.carnationmilk.ca/recipes.aspx

Are you excited about the Sains promo this weekend?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Put it in the fridge, and it whips up.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:33 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Thank you bubbs unfortunately no freebie time at Manchester. £4 for 30 mins!
    Originally posted by josie_ann57
    It's a £1 just for a minute at Newcastle just to drop someone off
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:35 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    Havent received any emails on either of my yahoo accounts for the past 2 hours. Is yahoo playing up. I want my Tesco result
    I have had (or rather not had) a few texts not get to me over the last week or so. Anyone with EE had texts go missing lately?
    • gocat
    • By gocat 2nd Oct 17, 10:35 PM
    • 4,933 Posts
    • 54,301 Thanks
    gocat
    I've never had it happen but the people that have said the online results show an option to print a voucher (like the TBG used to be like before they printed at the till or came off automatically)
    Thanks. Hopefully will know either way sooner rather than later.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:35 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Put it in the fridge, and it whips up.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Really?

Can you top cakes with it?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:36 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    It's a £1 just for a minute at Newcastle just to drop someone off
    Yet another reason not to fly
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:36 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I have had (or rather not had) a few texts not get to me over the last week or so. Anyone with EE had texts go missing lately?
    Are your friends trying to tell you something?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:37 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    Really?

Can you top cakes with it?
    No, it goes very light and airy, but an alternative to putting on fruit to just using it straight from the can.

And another interesting fact, polo's spark when you snap them in the dark
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 2nd Oct 17, 10:37 PM
    • 34,097 Posts
    • 450,729 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Yet another reason not to fly
    I need no persuasion.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    Are your friends trying to tell you something?
    Yes, but its not getting through to me
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 2nd Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 19,928 Posts
    • 256,052 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    Dont know what went wrong with my brand guarantee Got a few of the 2 tortillo things and more than 10 other items. Didnt get a brand match at the till. Went to customer services with my shopping and she told me not all items are in the brand match. I said its all groceries and first Ive heard of that and she said its up to head office to decide what's in the brand match. So got the tortillo things refunded Rest of my shopping was dream milk paid for with vouchers, WW bread for shopimum, 3 different flavours of dog food for CoS , various fruit and salad. Think I worked out it was 16 different items.
    Just tried to check my shop on the TBG site and says my results are not ready yet
    Could be good if you get a TBG voucher emailed to you and if it still matches the Manomasas to £1 in the comp.
    M lists - post 24450 onwards for now (on page 612).
    Partially expired version from last week with this week's new items missing - posts 22772-3 (page 570) and 22982 (page 575).
    SP list - page 548, posts 21900-21903 [A price on fish fingers not yet altered throughout].
    For my reference: was previously page 535 (21371).
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 2nd Oct 17, 10:40 PM
    • 3,759 Posts
    • 48,424 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Enterprise Have a great holiday. We will try to get the glitche fairy on board for your return
    October Target spend £100 for month for 2 plus visiting family

Excludes cleaning and toiletries(none required)

Includes net cost of glitches
    Week 1 £12.50 Week 2 £32.48 Week 3 £28.60
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Oct 17, 10:42 PM
    • 26,237 Posts
    • 305,233 Thanks
    davemorton
    Yes, have a great time Enterprise. I will tag team you as off in 2 and a bit weeks. I need it mind. Gives me a break from TM and Bubbs.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,496Posts Today

6,860Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin