Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CharlotteElizabeth
    • By CharlotteElizabeth 19th May 17, 11:00 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 1Thanks
    CharlotteElizabeth
    MSE Credit Report - Entry Code
    • 19th May 17, 11:00 PM
    MSE Credit Report - Entry Code 19th May 17 at 11:00 PM
    Hello,

Can someone tell me what the Entry Codes are? e.g. C6

I went to check to see if a CCJ had been removed - which is has and it has sent my score into fair from poor

The account I paid off is still showing default despite being paid - it also doesn't say it's closed - is this normal?

Another account I have said I owed full amount of money on the account which I expected (£2k) and then this month says the account balance is £0 and I definitely haven't paid it all off - any idea on this one? The other accounts I am paying off show the amount I am paying reducing each month.

Do dormant accounts lower your credit score?

TIA

Charlotte
Page 1
    • boo_star
    • By boo_star 19th May 17, 11:15 PM
    • 1,244 Posts
    • 627 Thanks
    boo_star
    • 19th May 17, 11:15 PM
    • 19th May 17, 11:15 PM

Another account I have said I owed full amount of money on the account which I expected (£2k) and then this month says the account balance is £0 and I definitely haven't paid it all off - any idea on this one? The other accounts I am paying off show the amount I am paying reducing each month.
    Originally posted by CharlotteElizabeth
    They may have sold the debt on to a DCA, there is usually a lag between a debt being sold and you hearing from the new owners. And it can take a few months for them to take ownership of the debts as far as your credit report is concerned.

Do dormant accounts lower your credit score?
    Dormant accounts shouldn't be viewed as anything other than a neutral factor.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,290Posts Today

9,326Users online

Martin's Twitter