Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cashmonger
    • By cashmonger 19th May 17, 10:57 AM
    • 280Posts
    • 46Thanks
    cashmonger
    Anyone here have experience with origin broadband?
    • 19th May 17, 10:57 AM
    Anyone here have experience with origin broadband? 19th May 17 at 10:57 AM
    They seem to be £10 cheaper than other companies however the reviews online seem almost unanimously bad.

I am wondering whether to take a punt on them or not. I suppose £10 a month is not worth it if the service was terrible, which most reviews are saying it is and especially since I work online and need a reliable connection.
Page 1
    • steveE2
    • By steveE2 19th May 17, 6:33 PM
    • 1,136 Posts
    • 1,048 Thanks
    steveE2
    • 19th May 17, 6:33 PM
    • 19th May 17, 6:33 PM
    Plenty
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5278762
    • snozzler29
    • By snozzler29 24th Jun 17, 3:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    snozzler29
    • 24th Jun 17, 3:16 PM
    • 24th Jun 17, 3:16 PM
    if you call them even late at night expect at least a 1 hour wait and to be driven crazy by brian blesseds voice assuring you they will get to you and the same 4 songs driving you mental on repeat while on hold.Only the other evening i wa son hold for 4 hours.I ende dup taking my phone to asda with me , doing my shopping and then starting a night shift at work while waiting for customer support

3 weeks after activation i still had no internet access

sales reps lie about quality of router

they delete any negative comments from social media accounts they have so you only see their praises

if yo want a 5ghz router with a strong signal for wi-fi they wont explain to you until AFTER you have joined up and had your stuff installed that they want an extra £80 for a 5ghz router

avoid like plague your better off paying the little bit more for better custome service and up to date technology elsewhere
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,845Posts Today

9,287Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Emloy93: @MartinSLewis I did this! It 100% works ????????

• RT @Photo_Pete: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, I'll renew mine before my 24th in September!

• Tell any 23 yr olds... you're allowed to buy a 3 year 16-25 railcard the day before your 24th birthday then it's valid until ur almost 27 RT

• Follow Martin