Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • richy4
    • By richy4 19th May 17, 10:29 AM
    • 89Posts
    • 11Thanks
    richy4
    MCOL not updating
    • 19th May 17, 10:29 AM
    MCOL not updating 19th May 17 at 10:29 AM
    I recently filed my Directions Questionnaire but it hasn't been marked as received on the MCOL system.

I've called the help desk 3 times this week to find out if they have even received the DQ and they said they're working on a backlog. My deadline is next week! So will this be counted as late?

Rather frustrated, does MCOL update regularly or is this kind of delay common
Page 1
    • scamalamjam
    • By scamalamjam 19th May 17, 2:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    scamalamjam
    • 19th May 17, 2:46 PM
    • 19th May 17, 2:46 PM
    It took about 10 days for my DQ to show on MCOL this week. It now appears as though submitted on the date they actually added it to MCOL (6 days after the deadline) but I have the proof it was sent way ahead of the deadline, should this be needed. I was also informed they are working on a backlog of about 10 days... too many parking claims!
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 19th May 17, 3:50 PM
    • 1,193 Posts
    • 2,156 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 19th May 17, 3:50 PM
    • 19th May 17, 3:50 PM
    Rather frustrated, does MCOL update regularly or is this kind of delay common
    Yes but if you have proof of posting (not just emailing) it is deemed to have been received by MCOL. So letters are best.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,572Posts Today

8,670Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin