Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • parking_question_chap
    • By parking_question_chap 19th May 17, 7:36 AM
    • 1,408Posts
    • 1,234Thanks
    parking_question_chap
    Block user feature
    • 19th May 17, 7:36 AM
    Block user feature 19th May 17 at 7:36 AM
    Does this website have the feature to block or ignore users? As in I can click button and I dont see their comments, but other people can unless they also click on ignore.

I know some forums do, I would like to be able to block those people that seem to turn threads into arguments or only provide sarcastic comments.

Thanks
Page 1
    • Mandelbrot
    • By Mandelbrot 19th May 17, 8:12 AM
    • 8,640 Posts
    • 18,719 Thanks
    Mandelbrot
    • 19th May 17, 8:12 AM
    • 19th May 17, 8:12 AM
    Go to your User Control Panel (User CP) and click on the 'Edit Ignore List' option,
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 19th May 17, 8:13 AM
    • 31,875 Posts
    • 37,596 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 19th May 17, 8:13 AM
    • 19th May 17, 8:13 AM
    or click on the users profile and click on user lists to the top left , add to ignore (on the old forum anyway)
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • avogadro
    • By avogadro 19th May 17, 5:01 PM
    • 3,619 Posts
    • 6,240 Thanks
    avogadro
    • 19th May 17, 5:01 PM
    • 19th May 17, 5:01 PM
    As above but bear in mind that you will still be able to see the person's posts if somebody has quoted them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,433Posts Today

9,314Users online

Martin's Twitter