Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pudding889
    • By pudding889 18th May 17, 11:07 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    pudding889
    Trouble choosing best savings account?
    • 18th May 17, 11:07 PM
    Trouble choosing best savings account? 18th May 17 at 11:07 PM
    So this is the first time I have opened up a savings account and I've had a look around at a few but still can't decide which is the best? I will probably be able to put away on average about £500 a month and I would like an account with a good interest rate, unlimited withdrawals preferably, and monthly interest paid if possible? Any suggestions are welcome.
Page 1
    • ColdIron
    • By ColdIron 18th May 17, 11:10 PM
    • 3,378 Posts
    • 3,955 Thanks
    ColdIron
    • 18th May 17, 11:10 PM
    • 18th May 17, 11:10 PM
    Have a look at the Nationwide FlexDirect current account at 5% and the associated Flexclusive regular saver also at 5%
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,051Posts Today

6,380Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin