Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • totorotastic
    • By totorotastic 18th May 17, 8:40 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 3Thanks
    totorotastic
    Thinking of going with Isupplyenergy? Don't.
    • 18th May 17, 8:40 PM
    Thinking of going with Isupplyenergy? Don't. 18th May 17 at 8:40 PM
    Isupplyenergy used to be a great small energy company but they seem to have outgrown their competence.
    I ran up a significant credit of a few hundred quid back at the end of 2016/2017 as they hugely overestimated my usage. Tried to get a refund online to be told I could only reduce my monthly direct debit online. Rang to get a refund, told I could only get one after my contract ended at the end of March this year (a lie).
    Rang end of March to be told a refund would be processed, would take 28 days plus 8 working days to reach my account! Told there is no way of doing it faster (a lie).
    Rang a few days ago to be told the payment went out on the 8th of May but bounced back but they couldn't say why. They did not attempt to resend so lucky I rang again. Rang them yesterday Told the refund would be "expedited" and sent that day, would definitely be in my account by this morning. It wasn't.
    Rang this morning to be told it would definitely be in my account by 5.30 this evening. Guess what? Still not there. I've now spend around five hours on the phone to them on hold and speaking as whatever time of day you ring, the announcement says "We are currently experiencing very high call volumes."
    Appalling service, months of time and hours on the phone trying to get my own money back. Choose a different supplier!

TLDR: Spent 5 months trying to get a refund of overpayment, not yet sorted.
    Last edited by totorotastic; 18-05-2017 at 8:41 PM. Reason: grammar
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

23Posts Today

3,377Users online

Martin's Twitter