Address not being found when applying for credit files

Hi everyone , was wondering if anybody out there has come across my problem and so how to resolve it?
I am in my early fifties, been married and divorced, have kids, have had mortgages etc. etc.. I have recently bought a flat, which is a new conversion of an office block so now have another mortgage (my only one at the moment!). I have been employed for 34 years and earn a decent salary, am on the electoral role and my post code is registered with the Royal Mail, I have BT/Sky, have no ccj's and no money arrears..........................nothing too exciting so far !!!!................so how come none of the main credit checking sites, Experian etc. will accept me???. When a put my post code into their system only around four of the flats in my block (there is a total of 34 flats) comes up as an option and they wont accept me putting it in manually. I was with one of the credit rating sites before I moved to my new place but left because they charged a monthly fee.
Am concerned that I will not be eligible for credit cards/loans etc. if companies cannot find me when they use one of the credit reference companies.........any advice as to how to rectify this?

Kind Regards

Mike

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills