Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dampsquib
    • By dampsquib 18th May 17, 2:28 PM
    • 170Posts
    • 95Thanks
    dampsquib
    When will a 2016/17 NI credit be reflected in a recently commenced State Pension?
    • 18th May 17, 2:28 PM
    When will a 2016/17 NI credit be reflected in a recently commenced State Pension? 18th May 17 at 2:28 PM
    I started receiving my State Pension a month ago.
    A further NI credit for 16/17 is in the pipeline.
    When can I expect my weekly State Pension to be increased?
    How long do 'last minute' credits take to filter through the system?
Page 1
    • greenglide
    • By greenglide 18th May 17, 3:47 PM
    • 2,898 Posts
    • 1,868 Thanks
    greenglide
    • 18th May 17, 3:47 PM
    • 18th May 17, 3:47 PM
    When DWP receive the details of the FRY data (Final Relevant Year) from HMRC.

It should be much quicker than it used to be with the automation of the interfaces between employers and HMRC so I would have thought only a few more months.

I assume that DWP have made an initial award and do know that the final year data is outstanding?
    • dampsquib
    • By dampsquib 18th May 17, 5:47 PM
    • 170 Posts
    • 95 Thanks
    dampsquib
    • 18th May 17, 5:47 PM
    • 18th May 17, 5:47 PM
    When DWP receive the details of the FRY data (Final Relevant Year) from HMRC.

It should be much quicker than it used to be with the automation of the interfaces between employers and HMRC so I would have thought only a few more months.

I assume that DWP have made an initial award and do know that the final year data is outstanding?
    Originally posted by greenglide
    There was me thinking it might be days or weeks ....
    Thanks Greenglide for the reply though, which has satisfied my curiosity.

Yes, DWP advised that I would get a further increase in due course. I was curious to know how long it might take, just in case a rise didn't turn up.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,900Posts Today

8,127Users online

Martin's Twitter