Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 17th May 17, 9:36 PM
    • 3,048Posts
    • 309,411Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 06/08 Win A Holiday Of Choice For 2 People With Caledonian Travel
    • 17th May 17, 9:36 PM
    E: 06/08 Win A Holiday Of Choice For 2 People With Caledonian Travel 17th May 17 at 9:36 PM
    http://www.caledoniantravel.com/competition
    To enter this competition please complete your name and address and tell us the name of the holiday you want to win in the entry form
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 17th May 17, 10:40 PM
    • 5,907 Posts
    • 168,416 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 17th May 17, 10:40 PM
    • 17th May 17, 10:40 PM
    Thanks

The prize is a choice of any holiday from the Caledonian Travel 2017 programme for two people, subject to availability. The winner will be entitled to everything included on their chosen holiday as detailed on our website, any extra costs incurred by the winner are not included in the prize.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 18th May 17, 8:19 AM
    • 20,361 Posts
    • 1,616,443 Thanks
    lizd31
    • 18th May 17, 8:19 AM
    • 18th May 17, 8:19 AM
    Please be aware these all depart from Scotland
    Positivity is the key to success
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,572Posts Today

8,670Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin