Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Johntea
    • By Johntea 17th May 17, 8:58 PM
    • 1,095Posts
    • 305Thanks
    Johntea
    UPS Drop Off Point
    • 17th May 17, 8:58 PM
    UPS Drop Off Point 17th May 17 at 8:58 PM
    I've booked a UPS courier dropping off the package at a UPS Access Point.

However my parents have informed me that the corner shop I've booked it at have recently changed ownership so may no longer be an Access Point.

If they turn out no longer to be an Access Point tomorrow can the package just be taken to an alternative Access Point location slightly further away? The shipping label has the booked Access Point address printed on which is my only worry...
Page 1
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 17th May 17, 9:12 PM
    • 1,751 Posts
    • 2,432 Thanks
    tykesi
    • 17th May 17, 9:12 PM
    • 17th May 17, 9:12 PM
    Think you may have posted this in the wrong place
    £2017 in 2017 - £4889.73
    • soolin
    • By soolin 18th May 17, 8:21 AM
    • 59,280 Posts
    • 42,014 Thanks
    soolin
    • 18th May 17, 8:21 AM
    • 18th May 17, 8:21 AM
    I've moved this to the ebay and others board as there are a lot of people sending parcels on there and you should get better responses.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 18th May 17, 8:41 AM
    • 11,081 Posts
    • 7,419 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 18th May 17, 8:41 AM
    • 18th May 17, 8:41 AM
    From my experience UPS take a parcel to the nearest access point if the addressee isn't home. As yours was going to a UPS access point rather than an address, I would expect them to deliver it there. If you were able to book the service, I don't see how the access point is no longer there. Is it on the access point list?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

625Posts Today

5,987Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin