Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kimmi
    • By kimmi 17th May 17, 8:45 PM
    • 41Posts
    • 62Thanks
    kimmi
    Ebay item not received, seller no longer registered
    • 17th May 17, 8:45 PM
    Ebay item not received, seller no longer registered 17th May 17 at 8:45 PM
    Hi
    just after some advice, never had a problem buying off ebay until now

Item still hasn't arrived 2 days after latest estimated date, just gone to contact them and underneath the estimated delivery time, it says "This user is no longer registered on eBay"

Do I contact ebay to get refund or do I go through paypal? When I go to the ebay resolution centre I can't find any option to get in touch with them only with the seller?

Luckily its not much money, just that they've done a bunk!!

Cheers
    Kimmi
Page 1
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 17th May 17, 8:48 PM
    • 11,075 Posts
    • 7,416 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 17th May 17, 8:48 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:48 PM
    Go to your purchase history on eBay and open a case for INR (item not received). You will get your money back.
    • kimmi
    • By kimmi 17th May 17, 8:57 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 62 Thanks
    kimmi
    • 17th May 17, 8:57 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:57 PM
    Thank you!
    Wasn't sure if that was the way to go as supplier no longer registered.
    Have done that now, will just have to wait til next week to follow up with ebay.

Cheers
    Kimmi
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 17th May 17, 8:59 PM
    • 11,075 Posts
    • 7,416 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 17th May 17, 8:59 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:59 PM
    It could be something as simple as the seller has breached a policy for something unrelated, or not paid their eBay bill, or similar. Either way, you will be covered. Hopefully you will still get your item and the seller is busy trying to make sure his sales aren't all cancelled because of some silly eBay glitch.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,239Posts Today

7,548Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin