Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 17th May 17, 8:30 PM
    • 11,943Posts
    • 34,466Thanks
    redfox
    Tesco 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne
    • 17th May 17, 8:30 PM
    Tesco 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne 17th May 17 at 8:30 PM
    from tomorrow (18th) until 29th May
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 17th May 17, 8:45 PM
    • 11,943 Posts
    • 34,466 Thanks
    redfox
    • 17th May 17, 8:45 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:45 PM
    this Prosecco works out at £4.35 a bottle when you buy 6 or more

I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Edindevon
    • By Edindevon 18th May 17, 6:52 PM
    • 850 Posts
    • 4,050 Thanks
    Edindevon
    • 18th May 17, 6:52 PM
    • 18th May 17, 6:52 PM
    As pointed out by clarabootlace on HUKD, the bottles of Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay / Merlot are priced at £8 and are on a 2 for £12 offer.

The double discount is applied, meaning 6 bottles for £24.00.

I checked and this also works online.
    • mystic_trev
    • By mystic_trev 19th May 17, 2:41 PM
    • 5,142 Posts
    • 15,340 Thanks
    mystic_trev
    • 19th May 17, 2:41 PM
    • 19th May 17, 2:41 PM
    My white wine of choice, MUD NZ sauvignon blanc, usually retails around £7 when there's a 'deal' on. Tesco currently have it at that price, reduced by £1.75. With the 25% off for 6 bottles, this brings the price down to £5.25 a bottle. I have two orders of 36 bottles on their way.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=283840321
    • redfox
    • By redfox 29th May 17, 7:37 AM
    • 11,943 Posts
    • 34,466 Thanks
    redfox
    • 29th May 17, 7:37 AM
    • 29th May 17, 7:37 AM
    today is the last day for this offer in case anybody wants to take advantage.

• Jockscrap
    • By Jockscrap 30th May 17, 7:10 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    Jockscrap
    • 30th May 17, 7:10 AM
    • 30th May 17, 7:10 AM
    Missed it - just seen this thread. How often do Tesco do this offer and when?
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 30th May 17, 11:09 AM
    • 8,325 Posts
    • 20,420 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 30th May 17, 11:09 AM
    • 30th May 17, 11:09 AM
    Missed it - just seen this thread. How often do Tesco do this offer and when?
    Originally posted by Jockscrap
    They do it fairly regularly, I keep an eye out for it and stock up when they do.

Just keep an eye out on the Forum

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

138Posts Today

1,337Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin