Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • carrot cake
    • By carrot cake 17th May 17, 6:42 PM
    • 208Posts
    • 706Thanks
    carrot cake
    Links opening on same page
    • 17th May 17, 6:42 PM
    Links opening on same page 17th May 17 at 6:42 PM
    Hi all

Haven't comped for quite a while and just wanted to get back into it. However, I have just clicked on the comp link in the individual comp post and it has opened the webpage over the top of my competitions page (as opposed to opening in a new window as it used to). I tried another comp and it did the same thing. I'm presuming it's something to do with my settings, which as far as I'm aware I haven't changed.

Does anyone know what I have to do to get the links in the posts to open in a new window? (I really hope that makes sense).

TIA.
Page 1
    • janE1956
    • By janE1956 17th May 17, 6:51 PM
    • 548 Posts
    • 7,125 Thanks
    janE1956
    • 17th May 17, 6:51 PM
    • 17th May 17, 6:51 PM
    if you right click on the link it will bring up a menu select open new window and you are good to go, welcome back good luck
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 17th May 17, 8:38 PM
    • 33,482 Posts
    • 212,082 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 17th May 17, 8:38 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:38 PM
    I'm presuming it's something to do with my settings, which as far as I'm aware I haven't changed.
    No, it is the Board settings that have been changed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,022Posts Today

7,602Users online

Martin's Twitter