Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • uk1simon
    • By uk1simon 17th May 17, 5:11 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    uk1simon
    Volume Hair Plus, any opinions?
    • 17th May 17, 5:11 PM
    Volume Hair Plus, any opinions? 17th May 17 at 5:11 PM
    Hello there,

I haven't been here for a long time.
    I've been using hair thickening sprays for a few years now. I reckon in a few years I won't have any hair problem as it will probably all fall out by then . I have been using mostly Toppik and Nanogen and have come across this Volume Hair Plus that is apparently quite popular on the continent and in Asia. Has anybody tried it?

Regards,
    Simon
Page 1
    • katie.st29
    • By katie.st29 18th May 17, 2:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    katie.st29
    • 18th May 17, 2:14 PM
    • 18th May 17, 2:14 PM
    hi,

I've been using it for a few months now and it works for me. It just takes me a few minutes in the morning. It is comparable to products you have used but Volume Hair Plus feels like a hair spray and I'm used to hair sprays. Give it a try. I can't get a hair transplant as I can't afford it but I can afford these fibres and the results are good too.
    • uk1simon
    • By uk1simon 24th May 17, 12:14 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    uk1simon
    • 24th May 17, 12:14 PM
    • 24th May 17, 12:14 PM
    I ordered a sample online yesterday. I don't know how milliliters compares to grams. I've mostly been buying fibres in grams so we will see

simon
    • hannah_lvrpl
    • By hannah_lvrpl 24th May 17, 12:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hannah_lvrpl
    • 24th May 17, 12:31 PM
    • 24th May 17, 12:31 PM
    I am a wedding hair stylist and have been using Volume Hair Plus for some time now and in my opinion it's a great concealer. Application is fairly straight forward and I noticed my customers were not particullary convinced when I wanted to use fibres in powder. I don't only use it on hair, I found it quicker to use VHP on eyebrows instead of henna. I'm not sure how it converts in terms of ml to grams but from my experience I would say 150gr = 200ml so overall it might work out slightly cheaper, it all depends whether you buy branded fibres or cheap ones from overseas. I buy in bulk and can still use promo codes that they activate from time to time so you might even get it cheaper.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

106Posts Today

1,949Users online

Martin's Twitter