Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gustavski
    • By gustavski 17th May 17, 3:28 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    gustavski
    blue badge parking
    • 17th May 17, 3:28 PM
    blue badge parking 17th May 17 at 3:28 PM
    I am registered disabled. I parked in on no fee parking site in a disabled parking slot. I forgot to display my blue disabled badge and received a parking ticket (£75, £50 if paid within 14 days)
    Should I pay or send them a copy of my blue badge and ask for clemency?
Page 1
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 17th May 17, 3:34 PM
    • 39,205 Posts
    • 78,334 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 17th May 17, 3:34 PM
    • 17th May 17, 3:34 PM
    Was this a private or council/police parking ticket. If private, please tell us the name of the parking company then read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES then send the appropriate template. We can't tell you which one without knowing the name of the parking company.
    The blue badge scheme does not apply on private and, but the Equality Act 2010 does.

If council/police, please visit pepipoo.com as they are the experts in council/police motoring issues.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,334Posts Today

7,304Users online

Martin's Twitter