Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • markharriers
    • By markharriers 16th May 17, 10:56 PM
    • 163Posts
    • 10Thanks
    markharriers
    Car insurance help!!
    • 16th May 17, 10:56 PM
    Car insurance help!! 16th May 17 at 10:56 PM
    Hi i am trying to find a decent quote for the other halfs car insurance. I have looked on the comparison sites and a couple not on comparison sites but its a lot higher than we paid last year, just wondering if someone has had a decent deal recently and i might be missing one?

many thanks in advance!!
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 16th May 17, 11:48 PM
    • 25,714 Posts
    • 10,220 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 16th May 17, 11:48 PM
    • 16th May 17, 11:48 PM
    Its gone up.

A company that was cheap for me may not be cheap for you.

Club schemes for your make/model of car. Works for me.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • ciderboy2009
    • By ciderboy2009 17th May 17, 9:37 AM
    • 275 Posts
    • 247 Thanks
    ciderboy2009
    • 17th May 17, 9:37 AM
    • 17th May 17, 9:37 AM
    You'll need to give more info - age, number of years no claims, any convictions etc.

I've recently got a very good deal on my insurance with Aviva (plus £60 cashback) but I'm 50 with max no claims, no points and a cheap to insure car.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,586Posts Today

8,569Users online

Martin's Twitter