Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PW1950
    • By PW1950 16th May 17, 7:05 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PW1950
    0 WOW
    Cost of pre booking a seat by Airlines on a flight
    • 16th May 17, 7:05 PM
    0 WOW
    Cost of pre booking a seat by Airlines on a flight 16th May 17 at 7:05 PM
    Is there a list somewhere of how much each airline charges to reserve a selected seat on their flight. I know Easy Jet charges between £2 and £5 for normal seats but a lot more for extra leg room. I believe Thomson Airways charges are much higher.
    Last edited by PW1950; 16-05-2017 at 7:21 PM.
Page 1
    • PeacefulWaters
    • By PeacefulWaters 16th May 17, 7:12 PM
    • 7,308 Posts
    • 9,053 Thanks
    PeacefulWaters
    • 16th May 17, 7:12 PM
    • 16th May 17, 7:12 PM
    For leg room? Most charge a hell of a lot more than a fiver.
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 17th May 17, 8:43 AM
    • 874 Posts
    • 430 Thanks
    Ganga
    • 17th May 17, 8:43 AM
    • 17th May 17, 8:43 AM
    Most airlines charge something to pre-book seats,its the price you pay for guaranteed seating,Thomson charged us £20 each to travel Newcastle/Cyprus but paid£100 total for extra leg room seats,your money-your choice.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

3,012Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin