Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 16th May 17, 2:44 PM
    • 280,502Posts
    • 28,482,313Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 08/06 Win A Seven Night All Inclusive 4* Holiday To Ibiza For Two
    • 16th May 17, 2:44 PM
    E: 08/06 Win A Seven Night All Inclusive 4* Holiday To Ibiza For Two 16th May 17 at 2:44 PM
    Rare London
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 17th May 17, 8:35 PM
    • 5,926 Posts
    • 168,804 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 17th May 17, 8:35 PM
    • 17th May 17, 8:35 PM
    Thanks

The prize for the winner consists of the following; return economy flights from a UK airport to Ibiza, 7 night’s all-inclusive accommodation in a 4 star rating hotel and return overseas transfer for two people. Accomodation is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room. Subject to availability, the winner will be able to choose their departure airport.

If applicable, the holiday prize excludes;- Any departure and/or arrival taxes.- Local taxes.- Ground transfers to and from the UK departure airport.- Excursions, attractions, treatments and car hire.- Travel insurance, spending money and any other personal expenses.- Visas and vaccinations.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

23Posts Today

3,377Users online

Martin's Twitter