Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beefturnmail
    • By beefturnmail 16th May 17, 10:57 AM
    • 608Posts
    • 178Thanks
    beefturnmail
    Economy Energy
    • 16th May 17, 10:57 AM
    Economy Energy 16th May 17 at 10:57 AM
    My fixed tariff with Sainsbury's is shortly about to run out. The cheapest option via MSE cheap energy club is coming out as Economy Energy (once you factor in cashback).

There seems to be a lot of negative feedback of them about, which seems to mainly be around sharp practices for prepayment customers - I would not be prepayment - does anyone have any experience of them as a non-prepayment customer?

Thanks
Page 1
    • SpotlandRules
    • By SpotlandRules 16th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    SpotlandRules
    • 16th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 16th May 17, 9:08 PM
    Reading their facebook site, they seem to have problems with both sets of customers.
    • footyguy
    • By footyguy 17th May 17, 10:40 AM
    • 3,819 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    footyguy
    • 17th May 17, 10:40 AM
    • 17th May 17, 10:40 AM
    My fixed tariff with Sainsbury's is shortly about to run out. The cheapest option via MSE cheap energy club is coming out as Economy Energy (once you factor in cashback).

There seems to be a lot of negative feedback of them about, which seems to mainly be around sharp practices for prepayment customers - I would not be prepayment - does anyone have any experience of them as a non-prepayment customer?

Thanks
    Originally posted by beefturnmail
    From here
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php

I found these useful threads that may assist you

Add your feedback on energy supplier Economy Energy

Economy Energy, who are they?

Lots of other threads too on this supplier if you care to search yourself
    • beefturnmail
    • By beefturnmail 17th May 17, 1:40 PM
    • 608 Posts
    • 178 Thanks
    beefturnmail
    • 17th May 17, 1:40 PM
    • 17th May 17, 1:40 PM
    Thanks - I will be steering well clear...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,643Posts Today

8,891Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sneaky NAKED photo... ...of the room where many political and regional TV interviews are done. This is before the? https://t.co/fDdeKQOQuU

• The Premium Bond rate is being boosted from 1.15% to 1.4% should you pile in? My analysis... https://t.co/3Q7tjphAFO

• RT @colinjdunn: First #Plevin cheque received this morning - £548.66 from Nationwide & with other claims still outstanding - so thanks @Mar?

• Follow Martin