Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 16th May 17, 6:45 AM
    • 280,502Posts
    • 28,482,556Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 28/05 Win A Two Night Break With Bespoke Hotels
    • 16th May 17, 6:45 AM
    E: 28/05 Win A Two Night Break With Bespoke Hotels 16th May 17 at 6:45 AM
    ***East***
    Last edited by Lakshmi7; 16-05-2017 at 6:49 AM.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 17th May 17, 7:56 PM
    • 5,926 Posts
    • 168,809 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 17th May 17, 7:56 PM
    • 17th May 17, 7:56 PM
    Thanks

1st prize consists of a two night break for two people in a twin or double standard room at a selection of Bespoke Hotels. Includes dinner for two on one night, a cream tea, and a glass of wine on arrival. Does not include travel or any extras. Valid until 23rd September only.
    2nd Prize consists of a 25 Bespoke Hotel voucher to use for a classic afternoon tea.
    3rd Prize consists of a scone making kit from The English Cream Tea company.
    4th Prize to be a biscuit hamper from Teonis cookies.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

87Posts Today

1,513Users online

Martin's Twitter