Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • barnaclebill
    • By barnaclebill 15th May 17, 11:27 AM
    • 211Posts
    • 117Thanks
    barnaclebill
    Free air
    • 15th May 17, 11:27 AM
    Free air 15th May 17 at 11:27 AM
    Used Sainsbury's air line for a few months, when it was out of use I started going to Morrisons as you get a free pin when you buy fuel.
    On Friday I needed fuel and was passing Sainsbury's and noticed the air supply was renewed so just did two tyres that usually need a top up, noticed that the car before me was taking a long time to do his tyres and when I started I could not see the gauge from my position but I had set the pressure at 31 psi and in the end it beeped and I then did the other wheel. Saturday I drove about 60 miles ok, on Sunday on a long journey doing 70 on the motorway I got the 'check tyre pressure' warning.
    Pulled into a garage and used my pencil gauge to check which tyre was the problem, the first I checked was the first I had done on the air line on Friday, it was 44psi same for the other one I had done on Friday, the two I did not do were 34psi.
    Looks like the new air supply in Sainsbury's is faulty, I will be passing there today and will let them know, could cause a problem for someone.
    Think I will go back to using my own compressor.
Page 2
    • Iceweasel
    • By Iceweasel 17th May 17, 6:22 PM
    • 4,150 Posts
    • 3,006 Thanks
    Iceweasel
    After the EU referendum, it will no longer fit. Atleast we got our whatever back.
    Originally posted by DarkShadow
    Yup - there is a guy in Gibraltar who is just itching to advertise the necessary adaptors on eBay.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,106Users online

Martin's Twitter