Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rob749
    • By Rob749 14th May 17, 7:47 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Rob749
    Tax Form P55
    • 14th May 17, 7:47 PM
    Tax Form P55 14th May 17 at 7:47 PM
    Hi everyone, apologies if this has been answered somewhere else, I have looked but couldn't find relevant answer. Has anyone claimed tax back in this tax year (2017/18) after taking UFPLS, if so whats the score with the online form? The only form I can find has the dates for claiming back tax in the last tax year (2016/17), no mention of this tax year - referring to question 13.

Also what tax reference is used in one of the other questions (Q9?). is this supplied by the pension provider ? My wife is claiming, and she doesn't have a tax code (non tax-payer), so not sure what to stick in there. Thanks for any help.
Page 2
    • Rob749
    • By Rob749 10th Sep 17, 7:47 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rob749
    Thanks for the reply, as you say, probably best to ring them anyway. I think i rang them before at that time on Saturday and got straight through.
    You are a good citizen ! Every little helps as they say
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

109Posts Today

1,138Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin